Burton Tree Service

With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Landscaping - Lakefront

We are a honest hard working company that gets the job done fast, safe and efficient. We are very reasonable with our prices and will always be fair. Are crew is always very friendly and profesional. Clean up is very important...

Since our founding in 2004, The Junkluggers has been an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. The amount of household and commercial waste that ends up in landfills on a daily basis is astronomical. We believe that a lot of this is avoidable, and with just a little attention to detail - and a lot of love for our planet - we can help reverse this growing problem. We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes your junk and donates it to local non-profits and charities. Anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, if possible.

We offer hassle-free junk removal and dumpster rentals. Based in Detroit and the owners live in Detroit. We take pride in cleaning up our city in a responsible way. We are a family owned business. We will clean up your junk in a timely and efficient manner. We donate as much as possible and we strive for customer satisfaction 100% of the time, we would be happy to give you a tax deductible receipt for your items donated. . With years of experience, we will make your next cleanup project go as quickly and efficiently as possible, whether your taking out a few items or doing a whole house clean-out, let our experienced team do the heavy lifting. We offer residential and commercial services in the Detroit Metro area. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters, driveway friendly and roll off dumpsters available. We accept cash and all major credit cards.

Chuck It is an insured full service junk removal company. We go to homes and business and remove items from wherever they are – attics, basements, or backyards. We remove most household items (no household hazardous waste), yard waste, and construction debris. Our jobs range from single item pick-ups to multiple truck loads. We price base on volume; meaning how much room your stuff takes up in our truck. We price based on volume; meaning how much room your stuff takes up in our truck. We operate out of an 18.5 cubic yard dump truck (It's 25% larger than most of our competitors). The bed of the truck is 12’6” L x 8’W x 5’H. Normally what I do is try to give an estimate based on what you tell me you are looking to get rid of. If it is difficult to quantify things then I like to give what I call our “milestone pricing;” what it cost for a 1/4 load ($269), 1/2 load ($399), 3/4 load ($519), and full load ($599). For reference, each quarter of a load on our truck is equivalent to the amount of stuff that would fit in a full size 8’ pick-up truck bed loaded to one foot over the bed rails. If the cost seems reasonable to you then we set a date and time to come out. Once we get there and see everything in person we will give you a hard written number and upon your approval we will be ready to load everything up. Once loaded we will donate items that are able to be donated, recycle as much as possible, and properly dispose of all other items in a landfill. If you should have questions or would like to schedule an appointment please give us a call. You can also check out our website for more information. The home page pictures may help you size up your load.

11/06/2017

They did a great job and clean up. The guys were professional and very courteous.

Description of Work
I hired Burton to evenly trim the top of a 70 foot long row of Arborvitaes and trim up a few small trees.

03/28/2017

Burton tree service did an excellent job. They came out in a hurry to cut the tree that was about ready to fall on the power lines. From start to finish they were extremely professional and even did a great job cleaning up. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tree cutting

10/30/2016

The owner of the company came out quickly to give an estimate. I called to schedule the work and on 3 separate occasions he scheduled to do the work and never showed. When he finally did come he left my yard trashed and did damage to my property i.e. ruts in grass, landscape damage, building damage etc. When I called to ask the owner how he wanted to go about fixing the property damage he became v...

Description of Work
Tree removal

09/22/2015

Burton arrived on time, and did the work. When I returned from work he was leaving and took me over the property and showed what all he'd7& done and how I should go about handling the other issues. I 'd use them again in a heartbeat...as a matter of fact I've called on them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed back several trees. Recommended which are dead, how to treat other trees for ants, etc.

04/18/2015

Service was performed as expected and I was very pleased. I have used Burton since then for another project. I would continue to use them again.

Description of Work
Amt above is an estimate as I do not recall exact price I paid. I had a number of trees trimmed and a huge one cut down.

All tree service/ landscaping/firewood