Burton Tree Service

With Angi since August 2010

4.4

2770 hillcrest

Wixom, MI 48393

We are a honest hard working company that gets the job done fast, safe and efficient. We are very reasonable with our prices and will always be fair. Are crew is always very friendly and profesional. Clean up is very important

11/06/2017

Michael G.

They did a great job and clean up. The guys were professional and very courteous.

Description of Work
I hired Burton to evenly trim the top of a 70 foot long row of Arborvitaes and trim up a few small trees.

03/28/2017

Chris F.

Burton tree service did an excellent job. They came out in a hurry to cut the tree that was about ready to fall on the power lines. From start to finish they were extremely professional and even did a great job cleaning up. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tree cutting

10/30/2016

Kris K.

The owner of the company came out quickly to give an estimate. I called to schedule the work and on 3 separate occasions he scheduled to do the work and never showed. When he finally did come he left my yard trashed and did damage to my property i.e. ruts in grass, landscape damage, building damage etc. When I called to ask the owner how he wanted to go about fixing the property damage he became very angry and started yelling at me over the phone. He informed that I should have expected damage, anything that I didn't want damage should have been removed or covered with a garbage can. When him and I talked he never mentioned the potential of doing damage. As a business owner you owe it to your customers to give them all of the details of the job. If you know you are going to damage things you should inform your customer and when they approach you and ask why things were left broken you have no right to become rude and disrespectful. They left the job site a mess; water bottles, oil bottles, food wrappers, chain saw blades etc. were left behind. Burton Tree Service is an unprofessional and disrespectful business.

Description of Work
Tree removal

09/22/2015

Terry W.

Burton arrived on time, and did the work. When I returned from work he was leaving and took me over the property and showed what all he'd7& done and how I should go about handling the other issues. I 'd use them again in a heartbeat...as a matter of fact I've called on them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed back several trees. Recommended which are dead, how to treat other trees for ants, etc.

04/18/2015

Robin F.

Service was performed as expected and I was very pleased. I have used Burton since then for another project. I would continue to use them again.

Description of Work
Amt above is an estimate as I do not recall exact price I paid. I had a number of trees trimmed and a huge one cut down.

12/31/2014

Thomas B.

.Provider arrived on time. He trimmed trees in front and back yards. Trees were trimmed for potential future storm damage. Very professional.

Description of Work
Trimmed and pruned trees

08/20/2014

Joseph W.

They did a great job. He knew what he was doing. I was really impressed with their clean-up. A friend of mine used them as well. They were a little bit busy so it did take some time to get a hold of them initially, about 2-3 weeks but they did come out initially to assess things.

Description of Work
They trimmed all lower branches of a Maple tree that was on my property line.

07/16/2014

Shaun M.

Tree service company did not initially contact me. Company called after inquiry from Angies. Company and I played phone tag for a week then made contact. Company asked me to describe trees rather than come to site. Company then asked for photos which I was unable to do for a week due to rain storms. Company contacted me a week later saying they could not do due to trees being oak and said i would need to check back in fall.

Description of Work

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

06/27/2014

Kristy L.

The company never showed up when they said they would to perform the work. I never used the big deal.

Description of Work
N/A

06/12/2014

Peter T.

Quite good. Very well. Everything was fine. They did a good job. Yea it was good. He came out and looked at it and discussed it with my husband first. He added $200 to the Angie's deal, which I thought was fine. They were reliable. They came out on time for the work, very efficiently and cleaned up. It was pretty good. Yea I would recommend them. Their response at first was slow.

Description of Work
Trimmed a lot off a tree and branches and cleaned up and all that.

06/11/2014

Tim J.

I emailed them initially ans suggested dates I was available. I also had asked the specifics on the deal. They replied and let me know that there was no time frame on a date and also said that there would be extra cost because I was an hour from them. I emailed them back with additional questions and they never responded.

Description of Work
This was a big deal for tree servcie

06/11/2014

Anders H.

I called the provider to see about an estimate for taking down a tree. They called me back, left a message and said to leave my address on their voicemail when I called back so they can come out and give an estimate. When I called back and left my address I mentioned the coupon they had on Angie's List. $199 for $400 worth of work. I never heard from them again! No estimate, no call back, nothing! Since this I have researched them on BBB and they have a rating of D-!! I am very disappointed!

Description of Work
The provider didn't do anything.

06/10/2014

Frances R.

It went pretty good, very good in fact! This was in April. I had them do a lot beyond the two hundred dollars worth of work. I had a lot of work done. I would recommend their service but there was a little difficulty starting with him. He doesn't seem to have a very professional way of keeping in contact with his customers. He said he was trying to contact me but called the wrong number. He did not make contact with me until I contacted him. Once I got in contact with him, things went very well. He knows his business and he did a really good job. He was reasonable. The quality of the work was excellent. Once he got here, he got the work started. There was no wasted time and he was very efficient. His professionalism needs some work; which he agreed because I mentioned it to him.

Description of Work
Burton Tree Service.

06/05/2014

tai C.

Jobs for removing trees and shrubs,and trimming trees and bushes were excellent. It was highly skilled work. They cleaned very well after work. All were very satisfactory. Landscaping, mainly renovation, for our purpose was very appropriate and very well done for our purpose. The total cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Tree/bush service. Cut a tall oak tree in back yard and a large weeping cherry tree in front yard. Trimmed 4 trees in backyard, and 2 trees and 2 burning bushes in front yard. Removed 8 bushes and red volcano stones in the front foundation ( 1 in side), and added brown mulch. Made 3 flower beds. In addition, landscape of front foundation and flower beds were done: 12 flowering shrubs,1 cypress and 1 Japanese maple were planted. And a few were trans- planted.

06/03/2014

Dennis G.

Everything went well they were very fast probably 2 hours. Hauled away wood and cleaned up . Gave me a quote I was happy with price and were able to come the next day.

Description of Work
Took down 2 large pine trees and cleanup.

06/03/2014

James C.

Communications went poorly, disrespectful and sarcastic. While provider was comfortable listing my county in Angie's list ad as well as on their website, apparently they struggled with the distance from their home location. They would only come out if it were coordinated with other work in the area. The first weekend, when they were in the area, they were comfortable with my waiting around the house for two straight days to have them come out for an estimate. They failed to come. When I reached them I was told they had problems with their phone. They scheduled for the next Saturday and asked to do the estimate and the work on the same day. They cancelled Friday evening (after I had again changed plans for the weekend around this) stating that the job they had out in my area was delayed and that it would be another several weeks. When I told them that this was unacceptable the reply was, "Fine, we'll do it tomorrow, but the transportation cost is now 400 dollars, ANY work is extra" All around great experience topped off by sarcastic and patronizing reminder that I should have "done my homework". Maybe this post will help others do theirs.

Description of Work
Nothing. Contract was cancelled following three cancellations by provider. Thanks to Angie's list for returning the funds.

05/30/2014

Karlee H.

Everything went very well. Showed up on time, cut tree into log lengths for me, and hauled away debris.

Description of Work
Cut down large tree and removed two tree stumps

05/06/2014

Elena H.

Outstanding! They got back to me, did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone. My trees looks absolutely great.

Description of Work
Trimmed the trees in the front yard.

05/04/2014

Kristin S.

All of Burtons' staff were professional, friendly and careful of my landscaping. They were on time and cleaned up the felled branches and left no mess behind. Whenever I need a tree service again, I will call Burton!

Description of Work
Thinned and trimmed a very large Maple tree in my back yard. For an additional charge, I had him trim my neighbors tree branches that hung over my roof.

05/03/2014

Franz L.

Greg from Burton's Tree Service was very professional & his assistant worked hard to get the very old tree trimmed up. Greg scaled up & down that tree getting all of the dead limbs & the large branch safely cut out. They worked for about 2.5 to 3 hours, the tree was so bad they could have worked for 3 more to get it completely cleaned up, but at this time we could only afford the 450.00. They did a really great job & we will hire them again in the future to finish up & we have more trees that need attention. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of work. The only hiccup in the service was a little delay in receiving a call back after initial purchase of the deal & then getting the time set up for them to come out & survey the work to be done. However, Greg was apologetic when the appointment was delayed from the morning to the afternoon & when they did come out later in the day, they were prepared to work right then. I had no problem with his explanation in the mixup & I understand in business sometimes things just happen.

Description of Work
We hired Burton Tree Service through Angie's List by way of their deal "$400 service for $199", & we added $250 to the deal. They cut down a large tree branch hanging over our house & took out many dead branches to clean up the old tree, which had been hit hard during a severe ice storm this past winter. They moved my breakable items off of our deck & put everything back when they were finished. They cleaned up all the debris from the ground & hauled it back to a large wood pile already on the property.

Category hauling services, tree service

04/09/2014

Robert M.

Everything went well. There was one set of tall shrubs which were trimmed, but need some further work. They said they would come back and complete the job - I have every expectation that they well do that. I enjoyed working with this company.

Description of Work
Burton Tree Service trimmed a number of trees/shrubs that desperately need a haircut and had grown in areas I could not reach. We picked up the $199 deal, but added an extra $200 dollars of service.

Category lawn service, tree service

03/29/2014

John H.

Damien was very professional, he and his crew cleaned up the best they could given recent heavy snow and they worked the entire time they were here.

Description of Work
Trimmed several large oak trees.

10/15/2013

JUANITA G.

They gave me an estimate for the removal of the tree as well as the branch removal. They were supposed to trim the branch as close to the limb as possible ..We made arrangments for him to come back and remove the entire tree on Septemeber 1st but he was very vague about the exact date. I called him multiple times in the first week of septemeber and left multiple messages. They never returned any of my calls and left the ragged branch of the tree. He did not complete all of the work, never came back and never returned my calls.

Description of Work
I had them come out for the removal of a very large branch.

08/01/2013

Christina N.

We have used Burton several times in the past couple years. Never even needed to get a second quote because we know Damian is always the lowest. Always punctual and cleans up the debris. Will also leave logs if you'd like them. Great company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category lawn service, tree service

07/02/2013

JUANITA G.

They came on time and did the work. The cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
They trimmed a large maple tree.

MAJESTIC TREE CO.

It’s about service. It’s about quality results and work that is durable and reliable. Majestic Tree CO is built on the foundation of honesty and integrity. We are composed of highly skilled and reliable Tree Service experts who are passionate about providing quality work and exceeding our customers expectations. We are fully licensed and insured, and conduct each job with extreme safety measures. We are a team of professional tree trimming and removal specialists with over 20 years of experience. We care about the details! Majestic Tree CO pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. We strive to provide a service we are proud of! Call us today for a free quote! You will be happy you did!

THE MICHIGAN PROPERTY NETWORK

The Michigan Property Network is a qualified tree service providing specialized services for your business or home throughout Oakland County, Michigan. We offer a free consultation and estimate to determine what professional tree service is best for you. We are well-known in the area for our residential and commercial tree service and can provide you with testimonials and other references from our clients

JP Tree service

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscaping - Lakefront