Asphalt Express LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2011

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

261 Arlene Ct

White Lake, MI 48386

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Asphalt Driveway Installation

Asphalt Driveway Installation

driveway pavers2020
Rip out and replace new driveway install

Specializing in both commercial and residential work, Asphalt Express has been in business since 2004. Our owner has over 25 years of experience in the Asphalt paving industry. When you work with us, we work with professionals that provide attention to detail from start to finish. Give us a call to schedule a FREE consultation and one of our staff members will come out to meet with you for a complete evaluation and present you will all your options. As a client, you’ll be able to benefit from: Great Price and Quality Accurate on-site job estimates Reliable project managers and crew. Owner Supervision on all projects. ...

4.1

4.3

driveway pavers (27)stone & gravel (2)concrete driveways (1)garage building (1)

03/08/2021

I have not had any work done yet but Debbie was very helpful and always followed up on all my requests.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

02/16/2021

Angelo did an excellent job and I’m very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

thanks Joe pleasure doing business with you

12/11/2020

Their estimate was professional and timely.

Description of Work
Complete tear up asphalt driveway and replace with asphalt.

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

11/03/2020

The driveway was timeworn but wasn’t ready to replace yet just sealcoating. Asphalt Express did an outstanding job covering every inch of the driveway with a first-class sealcoat.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt/Sealcoat

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] really appreciate it pleasure doing business with you guys as well

01/08/2020

It went great! The quality of the work was really good. They were great to work with and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you as well

01/08/2020

Asphalt Express worked with us to stay within our budget. They told me what day that they would do the job. They were here on that day and did the job exactly like we wanted. We are very happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great asphalt company.

Description of Work
Driveways - Asphalt

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed] was a pleasure working with you as well

12/11/2019

So far so good. They were on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Blacktop

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed] doesn't remember why he put A C but loves the driveway

08/01/2019

Fabulous!!!! Angelo went over and above to make it right. He personally answered all my questions and fulfilled all my wishes and needs.

Description of Work
Rather large driveway

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Review for Asphalt Express LLC - 261 Arlene Ct, White Lake, MI - 38021257

05/07/2019

I did not hire them because I hired someone else to do the job before I get there estimate. Thus I would love to use there services in future. Very professional and polite

Description of Work
I did not hire them but I would love to use them in the future

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

04/12/2019

The services that we received were more than exceptional! Working with Angelo and his team was great. They were very easy to work with and very respectable. They came through after another company messed up my driveway. it was a major failure. He completely redid my driveway for a reasonable price and it’s looks amazing. I would 100% recommend him. The job will look great, guaranteed.

Description of Work
Replaved driveway

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

Asphalt paving, Asphalt repair; Asphalt patching, Blacktop Repair; Asphalt driveway, Asphalt driveway installation; asphalt driveway repair, asphalt sealcoating, asphalt resurfacing, patching, asphalt millings, concrete, asphalt parking lot, asphalt private roads, ripout and replace, hot rubber repair on sub, streets, striping

Ask for Details.