JMHR Group Dock and Door

MI
Michigan: Contractors

36455 Joy Rd

Westland, MI 48185

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Livonia Door Replacement

Livonia Door Replacement

garage doors202148185
Replace existing garage door with new door with windows.

JMHR Group Dock & Door is a family owned business serving Mid-Michigan since 1984. We pride ourselves with providing superior customer service for residential garage doors and commercial overhead doors, automatic sliding doors, and hollow metal fire rated entry doors along with a variety of operating systems. We are a member of The IDA which is the International Door Association and our highly qualified technicians and specialists are skilled in installations and repairs. They can also help choose the perfect product for your needs. We guarantee the quality of work performed/parts supplied in an honest, reliable, and affordable manner. Call for the JMHR family experience where customer Service is still Job 1. Some Services Provided Include: - Purchasing Guidance - Same Day Service - New Door Installation - Door Maintenance - Remote Repair / Program - Garage Door Roller Repair - Broken Spring Repair - Opener Repair - Door Off Track Repair - Broken Cable Repair - 24/7 Phone Service and Requests - Commercial Windows - Financing for new door purchases - Variety of door operating systems (opener) including WIFI capable - Company logo vehicles - Employees identified by company logo shirts ...

garage doors (7)

02/27/2021

Very good. Thanks JMHR.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you for your business, we hope you enjoy your new door.

02/26/2021

JMHR did a great job at a good price, the installers were very professional and did a great job. Very happy with the service I received and would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and kind words. Customer service is our number one priority.

02/19/2021

The crew at JMHR group Dock and Door provided excellent customer service and expertise in replacing my garage door. I would highly recommend them for all of your garage door needs.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

[Member Name Removed].. thank you for your business and love adding new members to the JMHR family.

02/19/2021

After accidentally sliding into my garage door (it was icy and my car wouldn’t stop...) I had to call someone to fix the door. I came across JMHR Dock & Door and they did not disappoint! Very friendly and knowledgeable guys. I ended up getting a new garage door that looks way better than the old one anyways! I would highly recommend them for any of your garage door needs!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

[Member Name Removed]...we were happy to help and get your new door installed for you. Thank you for your business and kind words.

02/18/2021

Someone ran into my garage door at my rental home, I called JMHR and they had the door in stock and replaced the next day.

Description of Work
replace garage door

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business.

02/17/2021

Great! The repairman was: *on time, *wore face covering, * completed the job quickly, and *explained the different spring cycle ratings. Fairly priced as well.

Description of Work
Replace springs on garage door.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Bill- Thank you so much for your business, a satisfied customer is our number 1 priority.

02/15/2021

My garage door was super crooked and had a hard time opening. These guys made time to come out in the next few days and I couldn't be happier. I was always told I couldn't get quality, affordability, and speed all at once, but these guys were awesome! Super impressed! Giving them another call soon to send them over to my dads house!

Description of Work
Garage door fixed

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you for your business, customer service is our priority.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available