CLEAN CUT INC

With Angi since May 2010

4.4

Blade Runners Lawn & Landscapes, LLC. (Ryan's)

My name is Ryan Boni, owner / operator of Blade Runners Lawn and Landscapes, LLC. We are a smaller family owned business that help home owners, property management companies, condo associations and commercial property owners who are disappointed by the insufficient level of personalized, quality service from their landscape & snow management company, frustrated with the lack of professionalism and are ultimately fed up with the inadequate results that come with being sold on the basis of the cheapest price. Blade Runners has been servicing residential & commercial properties in the area since 2002. We are recognized for our affordable, reliable, high-quality service and are fully licensed and insured in the State of Michigan. Our friendly, uniformed staff and top-of-the-line equipment reflect a positive image for the homeowners and businesses that choose Blade Runners and demonstrates the pride we have in being an active member of the community. Blade Runners was established with the goal of providing a more personal & professional level of service than what is widely available in the landscape maintenance industry today. Thanks to our growing list of satisfied clients and high referral rate, we believe that we are succeeding in that goal!

Cutting Edge Property Maintenance

Cutting Edge Property Maintenance is a locally owned and operated property maintenance company. Servicing southeastern Michigan with commercial and residential landscaping and snow removal. Call us today to schedule your service!

Great Lakes Gardening

At Great Lakes Gardening LLC, we believe in great design, dependable implementation, and delivering excellent service to our clients. Our team understands that landscapes should be unique and customizable because everyone is different. Since opening in 2015, we've been on a journey to make gardens and landscapes better as a whole. And we will never stop improving. Our gardens are designed to be long-lasting and evolve with time, which is why we've developed tools to help track individual progress, big or small.

Offers by Great Lakes Gardening on Angi

01/05/2018

100% perfect

Description of Work
Tree trimming and bush clearing

Category tree service

08/23/2015

I called them from the information I got from Angie's List, they gave me an estimated time that someone would come and see the scope of work I told them needed to be performed. I marked the trees to be removed, stumps and roots to be ground out with marking paint. Someone came out while I was at work and my wife may or may not have been at home, it didn't matter they gave us a written estimate wit...

Description of Work
Clean Cut removed 13 trees, ten of which were into or within10' of power lines, ground stumps and removed debris. The trees ranged in sizes from 10" in diameter to 3".

Category irrigation systems,tree service

12/30/2014

Crew was polite, punctual and did an excellent job cleaning up. This was the second job we used them on.

Description of Work
Landscaped the front of the house.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/24/2014

Clean Cut Landscaping is the provider we have used for the past 13 years. From design to installation and maintenance, Clean Cut has been phenomenal in all aspects. Ken Bloch listened to my ideas and made suggestions that made my landscape dreams come true! His employees are punctual, professional and careful. Clean up is exceptional leaving you nothing to do but enjoy! Laura Santomauro

Description of Work
Seasonal lawn care, irrigation system installation and maintenance, as well as all landscaping needs.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

08/27/2014

Engaged the company to do landscaping at our brand new house. The contract included hardscape in the front, sod all aroud the house, lighting and bed prep for plants. Barring the plantings in the front (which was done in early 2014), all the work was completed in late 2013 in a couple of days by army of crew. We were given written assurance that any flaws would be rectified at no charge if raised ...

Description of Work
I went to the company for landscaping work.

Category landscaping