BELLA POOLS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

Rolland Cement Inc

Rolland Cement Inc

We are a concrete flatwork installer,our sevices include Decorative Stamped Concrete Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Concrete Pool Decking, Steps, and more. Also we offer regular concrete flatwork for Garage Floors, Driveways, Sidewalks, Basement Floors and more.

10/22/2015

I would never use this company. Totally unresponsive. Apparently other Angie's List subscribers have suffered the same experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Bella Pools and spoke to Tim. We scheduled an appointment for today in the afternoon. I left a message to confirm the exact time and nobody responded. I called back and reached the owner, Mia. Mia said she would have Tim call me right back. I never heard from Tim. I called Mia again after a couple of hours and she said she would get right back to me. I never heard from her again.

09/08/2015

01/02/2015

They did not rerun my calls therefore I could not use them for my pool surfacing project.  I used another supplier.

09/05/2013

I've been using BELLA POOLS for a number of years. They are very personable, did a nice job, and the pool didn't leak. There is nobody in the office when they are out working so you have to call off hours. Their price is average and the quality is very good. Tim from BELLA POOLS is a good guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BELLA POOLS cleaned out my pool.

06/10/2013

Great they blew all the water out of the lines, drained pool, add chemicals and put cover on the pool. They put all equipment away in our shed. Used them since 2009, tried another company prior to Bella and have used Bella ever since. Would recommend for any job. They reasonable and will not waste your money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closed Pool

CATEGORY pool cleaners,remodeling

Pool Openings & Closings, Tile Repair, System Repair, Weekly Commercial & Residential Vaccume Service, Pool Upgrades, Pool Decking, Leak Detection

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal