Affordable Sprinklers

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2006

3.5

Owner available upon request. 24 hr emergency # 734-812-9787...

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

S&J hauling landscaping services

Hello James with S&J hauling here well the services I provide are light hauling small tree removal debris removal junk removal gutter cleaning landscaping services feel free to contact me for estimate

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

10/26/2020

I found the business phone number on Angie's List. I wanted my sprinkler control relocated from the basement to the garage. They spent about 15-20 minutes assessing the move and said piece of cake as the garage was directly above and they could see a place to drill though and mount near the outlet in the garage. I said great. I then told them I needed some sprinkler work so I showed them an area o...

Description of Work
Requested control Panel relocation and two sprinkler heads concerns

Category lawn service

12/04/2016

Terrible! Be careful. Their workers like to go around trying to pick up side jobs while representing Affordable Sprinklers and then they take you money and run. I had this experience with Robert (Bob) [Last Name Removed]. His direct supervisor, Cliff, says he "is not worried" what his guys are doing as long as their work for Affordable Sprinklers is done. A company of thieves with no ethics!

Description of Work
Sprinkler work

Category irrigation systems

I would like to let everyone know this is a post from bob Cummings former employer and I expressed that what a employee does on his time is beyond my control and his company truck was revoked however we found no movement in his truck after work hours as our trucks are all tracked via gps but bob insisted we take away the company truck just to remove any doubts on our end. I don't think it's right ...

11/08/2016

Fine. Quick and cheap. Good communication. Called before he arrived and was thorough.

Description of Work
Winterization of my sprinklers

Category irrigation systems

07/14/2016

Job was of extremely poor quality . Took many weeks too receive response and then was response was inadequate

Description of Work
i had affordable sprinklers do landscaping of yard . Aaron their representative assured us sod would be installed properly and they would level landscape . he assured us any high or low spots would be fixed . Aaron is gone (legal dispute with owner ) and Owner refuses to remediate work which his own staff acknowledged was of poor quality . Cost to fix original job is in excess of $7,000 when orignal work was about $ 5000 .

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

The customer asked for a sod replacement we did exactly that we removed and re-installed the sod i explained to the customer there was no estimate for grading on the receipt and told him i would gladly do the grading and would not charge to remove sod or replace the sod in the area of concern but he would need to pay for the fill dirt as we didn't charge for fill dirt as indicated on the receipt t...

11/11/2015

called their (888) 792-8374 for several times for sprinkler winterizing service and no response at all.

Description of Work
for sprinkler winterizing service

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

we are terribly sorry and yes we had many issues with our telephone service provider "access line" in 2015 and when our contract was up in 2016 we changed providers and have not had anymore similar complaints

08/20/2014

They were pretty good and they were reasonable. I am pretty pleased with them. What I like about them is that if I don't like something that they do I have his direct phone number so I can call him or text him and he will call me right back. The cut, edge and blow is $25. They will come back and make it right if there is something I don't like.

Description of Work
They do my sprinklers. They also cut and trim. They trim the bushes. They just did the aeration and seeding for me. They do everything.

Category landscaper","lawn service","irrigation system installer","lawn treatment service

11/15/2013

They were suppose to blow out my system and when they showed up I went to shut off the water supply. When I came back outside to tell them the water was off the older gentleman went to his truck and grabbed a torch. He torched my valve and right away called me over and told me it was broke. I said you put a tourch on it and right next to my vinal siding! He said that it was his second job that morning that he had to use a tourch that it was frozen. But that the first job did not brake, well mine did and he wanted another $100 on top of the cost of blow out the system. I told him he broke it and not to use a tourch next to my siding. He said they could come back on a warmer day and he would get my system blown out but that in the spring I would need to buy a new valve. I am very upset he left and told the lady that handles all the calls that I was not home. Now I am stuck. They told me not to tell their boss they would fix it but not my valve. I will not use this company next year I can not trust them to do the job right.

Description of Work
He took a torch and broke the valve on the top of my sprinkler system and left.

06/19/2013

They provided sprinkler startup. They were in great hurry, I have seven zones, they only checked six zones. When i called them right back, they came and took care of it.

Description of Work
Sprinkler startup

04/15/2013

Definitely the cheapest price out there.

Description of Work
***Update 2 years after the original review below, I have cancelled service. My lawn has never looked worse. They seeded for 2 seasons, I watered as instructed, and I have more mud than ever. After closer inspection, they cut the grass too low, they edge too close and cause mud patches. You still cannot beat their price for cuttings, and I did not ask them to stop cutting so short. This company may be fine for others, but I'm going to try something else this season. Previous review:* Affordable Sprinklers has been my lawn care provider for a couple years. I've never had any sprinkler work done--just lawn cuttings, along with spring and fall cleanup. Cleanups include getting weeds from flower beds in the spring to leaf cleanup in the fall. Every lawn cut includes edging.

Category lawn service","lawn treatment service","leaf removal service

05/26/2012

We included Affordable Sprinkler in our list of companies to compare with others based on the totally positive recommendations of 2 neighbors and a 3rd one that's planning to have work done by them.The work team was componsed of Cliff (the owner) and Bob his helper.They both worked hard, were professional and were very curtious and attentive to my wants.While Cliff already had a very busy schedule, he fit me in by adding me on to the end of his days.It took 2 very late evenings and 1 early morning to complete the job, but he was able to work me in immediately that way while other companies barely got back to me on phone in that time and at least one highly rated Angie's List company said that they were so busy that it would be over a month before they could even come out out and give me an estimate.When I had minor issues, they took care of them immediately and never bulked.Several changes were made along the way, beyond the estimate from both sides, but he kept me informed.Cliff uses the latest concepts and U-type nozzles that don't appear to be available to the public.He made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving. If I had to find something to fault him about:Because he is so helpful and often customers tack additional items on, he frequently falls behind on his daily time schedule.But I benefited from this as well and he makes every attempt to complete his daily tasks even when this causes him to work until well past dark. I would highly recommend Affordable Sprinklers to all my friends.

Description of Work
Work done:1) Replaced entire Valve Tree2) Replaced 5 heads (1 was moved a few feet) and added 1 head in my back yard.3) Replaced 2 spray heads along the side of my house.4) Replaced 2 heads and 1 spray head in front of my house5) Changed 2 nozzles to use U-type.

Category irrigation system installer

Full service sprinkler company from installs & service to start ups & winterizing, spring and fall cleanups, Lawn cutting, fertilizing, aerations and overseeding, landscape lighting, landscaping, decoraive curbing, during winter we offer snow removal.

on new installs only