Barrett & Sons LLC

With Angi since August 2018

4.4

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Locally Owned & Family Operated Home Remodel servicing West Michigan. With a 5 year home warranty we are promising quality & craftsmanship with each job done. See why we have so many repeat customers, call today for a free home remodel quote....

AllPro Services of West MI

At Allpro Services, we encompass new home construction, home and commercial renovation and remodeling, as well as, property and commercial maintenance.

Offers by AllPro Services of West MI on Angi
West Michigan Carpet

Call us today for all your flooring needs! WE DO NOT INSTALL FLOORING MATERIAL WE DO NOT SELL!

UBuildit LLC

Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

11/30/2019

Kerry S.

The contractor stated he was unable to complete the job in the time frame I needed it done, which was fine. He then offered to provide a phone number of someone who might be able to do the work. I sent several texts over the course of a week and never received the number.

Description of Work
Unique bathtub installation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/12/2018

Margaret W.

He did a good job. He was clean, polite, and fast. I'm very pleased with my kitchen.

Description of Work
He restored my kitchen countertops and put a sink in.

Category remodeling

09/12/2018

Michael G.

I think he was very good.

Description of Work
He did a lot of sealing on the back porch area as well as doing a patch job on the roof. We had water leaks.

Category remodeling

09/05/2018

Morgan M.

He showed up on 4th of July evening to give me an estimate. He communicated very well with me. He took his job very seriously, he was professional and he was very dedicated. It took him about 7 days to complete the work, 2 of the days were unexpected services that we didn't plan for, but that was at no fault of his.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom. They added a new sub-floor, took out an old bathtub and put in a new 4 seasons stand up shower.

Category home remodeling