Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2008

Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1987. Located in Waterford, MI, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Oakland County Michigan. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. We back this philosophy with our exclusive written guarantee when choosing Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing to contract your job: “If at any time during the first year of installation, you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service or even our people, we will, within 30 days of your request, remove the system and cheerfully refund the entire amount of the contract.” Compare our guarantee with the limitations, fine print and exclusions other companies tend to use to back their work today. Others will typically guarantee only the functionality of the equipment--not your satisfaction with the process or that the finished job lives up to your expectations....

Hydro Clean of Michigan

Hi there. I’m Andrew. I’m a professional air duct cleaner. Here is my story. I learned the business working for the largest company in the state, slowly saving up to start my own company. I invested in the best commercial-grade equipment that I trained on so I can give myself an edge, knowing I am more thorough then most of my coworkers were. The pandemic has been tough on everyone’s business. Let me prove to you that experience counts. My work speaks for itself. Just ask me for referrals. I will match and beat any price for a job done with similar hardware. If you find a quote for half the price, you will get half the quality most likely. A lot of Air Duct companies don’t invest in the right equipment (negative air pressure system) Your HVAC unit is spewing dusty air. Nearly all of them are. Give me a call and you can take a breath of fresh air. 248-497-6464. Professionally trained and fully insured.

Offers by Hydro Clean of Michigan on Angi
AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
All Services Home Repairs LLC

25 + Years experienced licensed, and insured Heating and Air Conditioning professional. Located in Warren MI. serving the metro areas. Contact us at (586) 354-3662 to learn more about our HVAC service, repair and installation, plumbing, and water heater services.

Offers by All Services Home Repairs LLC on Angi

12/10/2020

Installed new furnace. Installed new air conditioning unit. Installed new circuit breaker for a/c. Installed new ductwork. Installed new gas lines & garage heaters. Set up new heating/cooling zones. handled all permits & inspections. (Work is being performed in stages; at this point, total work is about 90% complete, and the completion date is already scheduled).

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioning unit and furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/31/2019

They did the whole job in one day. They took my old furnace and ac out. They had the best deal after we had 5 companies come in and give us estimate. I will hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
had a new furnace and ac unit put in my attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/04/2018

I was not having any issues with my current system but wanted to update the system (~18 years old and low efficiency). Kotz did an excellent job of inspecting my current system, highlighting what needed to be done, and bid very competitively. They listened to my concerns and talked me through the causes and what could be done to improve them. They estimated it would be a two day job. On the 1st da...

Description of Work
2 stage High Efficiency Furnace/AC/Hot Water Heater and a hot water recirculation system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/29/2017

It went well.Jon the plumber did a great job.

Description of Work
I needed a toilet repaired.

Category plumbing

11/09/2017

They are expensive and they did have to come back more than once for a job, but they did it to the best of their ability. The one guy misquoted our big job, so I'm sure it wasn't that much cost benefit for them.

Description of Work
Lots of plumbing work, replaced toilets, new shower drain, all of the plumbing into the shower

Category plumbing

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Custom Ductwork Solutions, Water Heaters, Whole House Generators, Whole House Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Digital Thermostats, Attic Ventilators, Air Filters, Surge Suppressors, Furnace Installation, Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Duct Cleaning, Air Sterilization, Air Balancing & Temperature Zoning

ask for details