Edward F Deering Design Consultant for Functional Spaces

Founded 1963 • With Angi since April 2013

7250 Bluebird

Waterford, MI 48329

When you want a house that you can call "home," you need detailed design services from E F Deering. My name is Ed Deering and I'm a residential construction expert in Waterford, Michigan with over 56 years of experience . Providing precision home designs and to make your living space come alive:(248-249-3572). My main working field has been, over 56 years in remodelling Carpentry and Contracting. I'm a fully licensed and insured designer, and remodeler who knows what it takes to get the most appeal, value, and personality out of your home. Why Hire Me? You won't find a construction expert more committed to quality than I am. Whether I'm creating new home designs, remodelling designs or Building your project, I do so with the utmost attention to detail. Have your own Contractor? I'll still design your project. Working closely with Both of you using 'Go To Meeting.Com'. 'Go To Meeting' allows us to interact in realtime on our computers so you are very involved in every step designing. Contact me if you want a dedicated designer with software capabilities to do 2D and 3D designing and who works closely with his clients and doesn't let his ego get in the way of a project. Saving you Money. Phone Number: (248) 249-3572) It's impossible to get an exact estimate without a design. Call for free consultation and demonstration of our design process. For the demonstration, I send you a link, you click on it , add you e-mail address and name and that's it. you will see my screen in real time....

architect (15)home remodeling (11)decks & porches (8)general contractors (7)woodworking (6)window replacement (6)deck cleaning (3)home builder (2)

03/29/2021

Great! Really enjoyed the numerous times we were able to collaborate online. Also really appreciated being able to have our interior designer also join the calls. As a result of the collaboration I am confident that we ended up with a better plan/design. It was great to work with Ed and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Builder plans for 2 room additions.

Category contractors,remodeling,replacement windows,architect

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

11/02/2019

Ed Deering has provided the design work and architectural blueprints for over 50 of our company's residential remodeling projects. Ed specializes in live, interactive OnlineDesign consultations, utilizing the finest design software available. I've known and worked with Ed for 20 years. Ed's a Pro and his design fees are reasonable. Hire Ed and you will be very pleased. When Ed has a design job to ...

Description of Work
Architectural Design and Design/Build Services

Category decks,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

08/17/2019

It was an excellent experience, we came to Ed with nothing more than pictures of examples of what we wanted our house to look like inside and out. Ed's ability to understand architectural aesthetics is one of the many strengths he posses. Another strength of his understanding of space and functionality of the designs he creates. This calmed our concerns about overly large rooms or spaces that are ...

Description of Work
New Home Design

Category contractors,decks,remodeling,replacement windows,deck cleaning,home builders,woodworking,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Review for Edward F Deering Design Consultant for Functional Spaces - 7250 Bluebird, Waterford, MI - 38051153

03/15/2019

Very well and was done faster then promised. Very happy with the plans. Cant wait to get the work done.

Description of Work
Prints for a Remodel project

Category remodeling,architect

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

10/04/2018

We hired Ed to help design (did a lot of the design ourselves) and build a brand new wrap around front porch for our 1800's home. The age of the home presented many challenges, which Ed and his team handled expertly. We are happy with the consideration of the details that went into the design and the quality of the work. We put this quote out to several contractors, and Ed's price was the most rea...

Description of Work
Front porch addition

Category decks,architect

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Review for Edward F Deering Design Consultant for Functional Spaces - 7250 Bluebird, Waterford, MI - 37448754

10/02/2018

This was a challenging job that required deep knowledge and experience in roof framing and structural repairs. Ed and his team did an excellent job and came up with creative solutions to some very tricky problems. His guys showed up on time every day, worked hard, and got the job done on time.

Description of Work
Repair of roof structure.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

08/14/2018

No showed for first appointment for quote, apologized 2 days later and asked to reschedule, i said okay. no showed again for second appointment. rejected request next day for another reschedule. does not respect my time, would recommend looking elsewhere.

Description of Work
Garage/bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

08/12/2018

Ed was very professional in all of his interactions with us. He worked well with us for what we wanted all while providing excellent ideas for what could be done. Ed also delivered on time every time!

Description of Work
Ed worked on drawings for my house renovations. Ed was very thorough and his attention to detail was extraordinary.

Category architect

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

06/11/2018

The work exceeded my expectations. The deck was built in just a matter of days. The workers were there when they said they would be. They picked up after themselves and were never just sitting around taking a break when I would go out and see the progress.

Description of Work
I needed an aluminum deck installed.

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

05/02/2018

Ed and his team did top shelf work first removing our old decking material, repairing and replacing all previous deck components with new and then installing the Nexan LockDry aluminum decking. Ed and his team were professional, ensuring top quality work with attention to detail. They kept us well informed every step of the way. Not only was he responsive to our calls, he proactively called us to ...

Description of Work
complete replacement of deck surface and railings with Nexan LockDry aluminum decking.

Category contractors,decks,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

Review for Edward F Deering Design Consultant for Functional Spaces - 7250 Bluebird, Waterford, MI - 37028072

Design & Construction - Remodeling Projects.

Ask for details.