Direct Exteriors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

4006 Lotus Dr

Waterford, MI 48329

special 12 months same as cash financing available. Other finance options also available....

12/08/2020

Vicki F.

I would like to say a big thank you for the fantastic job that you have done on my replacement windows. Workers did a great job and they were very polite and if I had a question it was immediately answered. What a difference the windows have made especially in the heating department. Did not realize how bad the old windows were. Thanks again for the great job you have provided in a very timely manner. I would defiantly refer your company anytime if I know or am asked for someone that needs replacement windows. Thanks very much again guys...GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

05/23/2020

Fernando S.

Team is very cordial and did a very good work at home. Fast and clean. I liked the new windows very much! The only reason I marked the quality as B is because I had a manufacturing issue in on glass, but I had no problem on getting it replaced by Bruce and Jeff. My new windows looks much better than my old wood windows. Thanks Direct Exterior team

Description of Work
Full house windows replacement

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

12/18/2018

Michael S.

Great job in a timely fashion & great service 5 years later. Had condensation between the glass of our door wall. Called Bruce on Friday, the glass was replaced on Tuesday. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

05/25/2016

edward L.

They tore out all the framing around the windows and used so much caulk it looks terrible. Neighbors are surprised because theirs looks neat and clean looking while ours has NO more vinyl frame around them installed by the vinyl siding installers Now ALL windows no longer match!

Description of Work
installation of windows NOT the way they should have been.

01/30/2016

Kimberly H.

Description of Work
Bruce put a new roof and siding on our entire home. Excellent job! His crew consisted of true craftsman with extensive knowledge and experience.

Category replacement windows

thanks very much for the feedback. You were a pleasure to work for.

08/23/2013

shantina R.

The product is top notch. The installation far exceeded our expectations. All done at a competitive price. Bruce, one of the co owners of the company came out to our home to give us an estimate. He was on time and professional. I never felt pressured. He simply gave us information and waited patiently while we made a decision.

Description of Work
Direct Exteriors sold and installed a whole house of windows.

06/27/2012

sarah A.

Not only did he save me a great deal of money, he treated me as though he actually cared--not something I could say for Hanson's or Wallside. (The Wallside guy who showed up actually made a point to tell me I was his last customer of the day and he was out of the house as soon as humanly possible). Bruce, on the other hand, was nothing but professional, courteous and kind. And our windows look AMAZING. I also asked him to give me his opinion of our house siding/eaves and whether they needed replacing (Direct Exteriors also provides this service) and he told me it wasn't something that we really needed to do right now. I so appreciated his honesty and willingness to work within our budget. I would recommend him to family and friends in a heartbeat! In a nutshell, he was affordable, professional, prompt and kind.

Description of Work
After receiving quotes from several other well-known window companies in the area, I called Bruce Shepard -- who beat everyone's price by a long shot. He replaced all of the windows in our home (about 17 total).

02/18/2011

Linda M.

It went excellent. They gave me recommendations. I was able to preview some work that he had already done. Very professional. They said it would take 2 days and they were done in 1. They were very clean. Bruce Shepherd is the owner of the company and he is very nice and was not high pressure at all.

Description of Work
They added 12 fiberglass windows in my home.

05/06/2010

Verlyn W.

They came out and installed porch windows. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They put in 11 new windows.

WindowPro

We are the window and door replacement experts! As a window and door replacement contractor, we are one of very few exterior remodelers that exclusively handle only windows and doors. WindowPro is a 5th generation, locally owned and operated company that prides itself on an unparalleled customer experience. We offer custom solutions with only the finest of the industry's products, with the best documented performance, and warranties.

Atlas Home Improvement

Atlas Home Improvement is a Specialty Contractor that has served more than 20,000 satisfied customers since 1989. We are a CAPS (Certified Aging in Place) Contractor that offers Jacuzzi Bath Remodel solutions including bathtubs, showers, tub to shower conversions and barrier free showers. Additionally, we sell both complete Bath Remodeling as well as Kitchen Remodeling. We sell Gutter Helmet gutter guards and seamless gutters including a heat wire solution to melt icicles and help with ice damming. As part of our Aging In Place division, we also offer Walk-in Tubs and custom Stair Lifts.

Go Gutters LLC

Go Gutters LLC is a small business located in Pontiac Michigan that specializes in residential and commercial seamless gutters and filter protection at an affordable rate. Go Gutters LLC was started because we saw the high-pressure sales tactics and unnecessary add-ons that pressure homeowners into paying high prices. Which is why we offer straight forward pricing, no gimmicks, just quality work that is reasonably priced. We pride ourselves on great customer service and satisfaction which has made us a trusted and sought-after gutter company. Make gutter installation a painless and easy process. Set up an appointment for a FREE estimate today!! Check out our Facebook page @goguttersllc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Replacements of windows, siding, roofing, gutters, storm & doors.