Direct Exteriors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2013

special 12 months same as cash financing available. Other finance options also available....

SureGuard Roofing & Maintenance

For 30+ years, our family has been proudly providing the highest quality workmanship and customer service which strives to exceed your expectations. For direct quote, copy and paste this link: https://secure.getjobber.com/web_forms/client_form?web_form_key=5a23f28dba10b11aa3d5befabe0d4fbf Professional, knowledgeable, detailed, friendly, and accommodating are just a few words that our clients have used to describe us. If your project is big or small, you will receive that same special treatment. We specialize in repair and replacement of roofing, siding, gutters, insulation and exterior maintenance. Our wonderful office staff will assist you in the ease of scheduling a free estimate, and assign you a salesman who has field experience to best solve your needs. Followed by real-time schedule updates and certified installers, your project will be completed and the process will be a breeze. Because we rely heavily on word of mouth and repeat business, we take a personal yet professional approach with economic understanding and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.You do not have to take our word for it, just ask our clients. ------------------------------- ✔Family Operated ---------------------------- ✔45+ Experience ------------------------------✔Real-Time Schedule Updates -----------✔24/7 Customer Service---------------------✔5 Star Consumer Reviews (Facebook, GAF, Google)-------------------------------------✔GAF Master Elite Contractor (1 of 32 in Michigan) ------------------------------------- ✔No Aggressive Saleman ----------------- ✔Attic Ventilation Experts

Offers by SureGuard Roofing & Maintenance on Angi
Pure Energy Window Company

Pure Energy Window Company is a residential replacement window company providing State of the Art replacement windows, attic insulation & entry doors to residential homeowners throughout all of Southeastern Michigan & Lansing. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and the most efficient products. While other companies claim to save you energy we GUARANTEE IT! Energy is our business...it's in our name!

Offers by Pure Energy Window Company on Angi
New Gutters

Been in business since 1986, Licensed

12/08/2020

I would like to say a big thank you for the fantastic job that you have done on my replacement windows. Workers did a great job and they were very polite and if I had a question it was immediately answered. What a difference the windows have made especially in the heating department. Did not realize how bad the old windows were. Thanks again for the great job you have provided in a very timely man...

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

05/23/2020

Team is very cordial and did a very good work at home. Fast and clean. I liked the new windows very much! The only reason I marked the quality as B is because I had a manufacturing issue in on glass, but I had no problem on getting it replaced by Bruce and Jeff. My new windows looks much better than my old wood windows. Thanks Direct Exterior team

Description of Work
Full house windows replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

12/18/2018

Great job in a timely fashion & great service 5 years later. Had condensation between the glass of our door wall. Called Bruce on Friday, the glass was replaced on Tuesday. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

05/25/2016

They tore out all the framing around the windows and used so much caulk it looks terrible. Neighbors are surprised because theirs looks neat and clean looking while ours has NO more vinyl frame around them installed by the vinyl siding installers Now ALL windows no longer match!

Description of Work
installation of windows NOT the way they should have been.

01/30/2016

Description of Work
Bruce put a new roof and siding on our entire home. Excellent job! His crew consisted of true craftsman with extensive knowledge and experience.

Category replacement windows

thanks very much for the feedback. You were a pleasure to work for.

08/23/2013

The product is top notch. The installation far exceeded our expectations. All done at a competitive price. Bruce, one of the co owners of the company came out to our home to give us an estimate. He was on time and professional. I never felt pressured. He simply gave us information and waited patiently while we made a decision.

Description of Work
Direct Exteriors sold and installed a whole house of windows.

06/27/2012

Not only did he save me a great deal of money, he treated me as though he actually cared--not something I could say for Hanson's or Wallside. (The Wallside guy who showed up actually made a point to tell me I was his last customer of the day and he was out of the house as soon as humanly possible). Bruce, on the other hand, was nothing but professional, courteous and kind. And our windows look AMA...

Description of Work
After receiving quotes from several other well-known window companies in the area, I called Bruce Shepard -- who beat everyone's price by a long shot. He replaced all of the windows in our home (about 17 total).

02/18/2011

It went excellent. They gave me recommendations. I was able to preview some work that he had already done. Very professional. They said it would take 2 days and they were done in 1. They were very clean. Bruce Shepherd is the owner of the company and he is very nice and was not high pressure at all.

Description of Work
They added 12 fiberglass windows in my home.

05/06/2010

They came out and installed porch windows. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They put in 11 new windows.

Category replacement windows

Replacements of windows, siding, roofing, gutters, storm & doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available