Facilities Management Group

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

Facilities Management Group is a full service building company working in the residential and commercial markets. On many projects we ask for zero money until the job meets our clients satisfaction, you hold all the cards....

Distinctive Stucco

Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobs.

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were prompt in returning my call and quoted the price over the phone. This saved me a lot of time. I had already hired someone else, but would consider Facilities Mgt. in the future.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,gutter repair,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,house painters,interior painters

06/23/2014

very good and very very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
waterproofed basement wall

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,interior painters

05/02/2014

Showed up on time as promised. Cleaned up daily. Cleaned up completely at the end of the job. Job was done very well. Previous paint job had left old paint seep through onto crown mouldings. They taped off to create new straight lines that demonstrate a professional paint job. I happened to come home a few times during the day and the workers were all very professional and courteous. I would recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a sunroom, den, bathroom, and hallway

CATEGORY interior painters

10/03/2013

The workers were incredibly professional and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with the work being provided.  They prepped the floor, added two coats of epoxy, and then added the floor boards.  My basement floor looks excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
epoxy flooring for my basement and replaced the floor boards.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

08/13/2013

He just repeated how much I was willing to pay.  no respons to what work he had to perform.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an appointment for AN APPRAISAL'

CATEGORY interior painters

I am not sure where there was a disconnect. I believe I was at the estimate the same day we received the call. After reviewing the property a quote was emailed to the customer and no response was ever given to us. This is the first we have heard from them, which is a poor rating?

Carpentry, Painting, Wallcovering, Cement, Masonry, Floor Tile, Wall Tile, Epoxy flooring, Additions and all types of building renovations. If you can dream it we can build it.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa