Your Choice Home Improvement

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

DO NOT GET FLOORED BY LARGE COMPANY PRICING. CONTACT YOUR CHOICE HOME IMRPROVEMENT TO INSTALL YOUR FLOORING PRODUCTS. your choice home improvement is a family owned business. we are looking for customers that expect the best in installation and products.we are licensed and insured in Michigan. we have received awards from sears home improvement, 97% customer satisfaction rating threw the home service store and even more ratings threw the home advisor. so if your a home owner looking for quality installation stop looking and contact your choice home improvement....

The Carpet Guys LLC

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

Offers by The Carpet Guys LLC on Angi
Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC

Trust Four Seasons Hardwood Floors this Holiday. Four Seasons Hardwood Floors is here to help you enjoy the festivities even more with our Holiday Special pricing. Call us TODAY for Details! We are seasoned hardwood flooring professionals with over 25-years of experience. Our crew of over 20 floor mechanics provide quality sand, stain and refinish services as well as installation for both residential and commercial clients. We have a $1,000 minimum and can accommodate jobs of any size in any city in Oakland County and surrounding areas with scheduling availability within 72 hours after estimate accepted.

Offers by Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC on Angi
Amazing Floors

Amazing Floors is a locally owned and operated Flooring Company offering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, and Tile flooring. We deliver an amazing experience from start to finish for every flooring job. Visit our showroom today to explore our diverse selection of flooring products.

Offers by Amazing Floors on Angi

06/21/2019

I am so impressed how quickly George got my old flooring removed and installed the new flooring. He removed all the flooring and installed laminate plank flooring in my entire condo. This also includes removing the tiles in 2 bath room floors and gluing the new flooring in the main bathroom. I am also impressed with the quality of his work and all the attention to detail.

Description of Work
Carpet, tiles and vinyl floors all removed and installed laminate plank flooring.

11/20/2017

The quality of the work is shown in the pictures judge for yourself if this quality would be acceptable for your most valuable investment Your Home!

Description of Work
Had hard wood installed on Landing and stairs and faux wood sides added to stair treads going up the stairs.

05/03/2017

I called two previous tile installer’s and they never called back. YCH was the only company to call back and not only did they call back, but kept in touch, answered all questions about cost, time, and scheduling, but kept the quote at the price given and arrived on time at my house. George Empson did a fantastic job (including his assistant Antonio). I allowed them inside my house while I was at ...

Description of Work
Porcelain tile installation in an kitchen area of 234 sq ft.

03/14/2017

They were awesome. They were really honest and practical; it was really hard for us to get an estimate on our floors. I had four contractors come from our area, and three of them would not tell me how much they were charging per square foot. They would provide me a vague, ballpark estimate, and then drop off an estimate with a huge charge. But this guy was able to give me a detailed estimate based...

Description of Work
They installed new wood floors.

Category hardwood floor

12/17/2016

Job went great. Project schedule was set and and adhered to. Project progressed at a good pace and we are very happy with the finished project. We have received several compliments on the flooring and install. George and his team did a great job, were professional and met every expectation we discussed regarding the project.

Description of Work
George and his team installed hard wood flooring though out our home. They removed existing flooring, prepped and installed the floor. Cost indicated below was for labor. We paid for the materials which Your Choice delivered.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

we install all wood and laminate products supplied from us or the customer.we will remove all flooring products if needed.we also install floor tile ,and interior work and repair, also insurance work repairing builders flooring and demo.