Yates Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2012

2228 E 14 Mile Rd

Warren, MI 48092

We are a heating and cooling company, who also do property maintenance and repair for property managers. We also maintain and repair commercial kitchens....

03/28/2016

Christopher C.

So great. Super quick, super professional. Came in with a sort of high bid but actual price was nearly $1500 LESS than the bid! Did complicated removal of shelving and wood paneling to get to pipe, and replaced beautifully - almost as if they never touched it. Will always be my go-to for plumbing and HVAC, and I call him for recommendations on other contractors as well.

Description of Work
replaced furnace, attic fan and louver, replaced cracked pipe in wall causing basement leak.

05/02/2014

Mark O.

Was very responsive while setting up the meeting. And they showed up on time for the appointment. Price was a little higher than anticipated but seem very professional and have been a pleasure so far to work with.

Description of Work
Replace Wall heater

01/21/2013

dennis P.

I hired Yates because of two reasons. 1. reputation 2. price I contacted Yates and three other contractors to get some prices on the installation of heating and cooling in a house that I'm redoing. Wayne showed up at the appointed date and time and provided his quote, which was approximately 15% cheaper then the next closest bid. We hired Yates due to the price and his reputation, which I had heard good things about. His crew were clean and professional, and did an excellent job. The guys cleaned up the job site, (even cleaning up a mess that they didn't even make). I am a residential builder and will definately hire Yates for the next project that I have.

Description of Work
I hired Yates Services to install a boiler type (zone) heating system, an A/C system and a water heater, and custom duct work. Yates was at the house bright and early on the date promised, and finished the job before lunch! The entire job was done with the utmost professionalism, and at a price cheaper then two other contractors that I got quotes from.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Thanks for your kind words.

01/21/2013

Michelle E.

Wayne and his crew came out and gave us an estimate for a new furnace and air conditioner. His crew got into more than they expected and they took it in stride and did not charge us additional funds to do the additional work that was needed. They were able to complete the work in one day and were great to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Wayne Yates was great. Would definitely recommend his company.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so very much for the positive feedback Customer. We do our best for the homeowner, by placing ourselves in their shoes.

Davco Heating & Cooling, LLC

We are your complete licensed and insured heating and cooling contractor! We have affordable service rates and all of our work is guaranteed for your peace of mind. Remember, Your Comfort is Our Concern! If you're interested in replacing an old system, all estimates on new installs are absolutely FREE! Already have a quote? Ask us, we may be able to beat it!

JR Hudson Plumbing

JR Hudson plumbing is a local veteran and family owned/operated plumbing business serving Macomb County and surrounding areas. -Standard and tankless water heater installation and maintenance. -bathroom rough in -backflow testing -sprinkler blowouts -all plumbing fixture installation and maintenance -back up sump pump -drain service

1st Heating and Cooling Co

We are OPEN! Call us today for Virtual Sales Call! HVAC is a term in the construction industry that is not as understandable as some might think. For me the meaning is simple; it involves providing a healthy, safe, comfortable and efficient living environment for you and your family. With that being said, this industry has allowed me the opportunity to have a positive influence in people's lives which provides a great deal of satisfaction. I have been blessed to have a job that I have never thought of as "A JOB!". Even though there are many demands from owning this business these past 14 years, I am very thankful for this profession, the people I have gotten to meet along the way and the individuals I have been privileged to work with. In a time when it is getting difficult for companies, particularly service providers, to carve out points of comparisons from their competitors is the prices, location and service innovations that can be easily copied. The point of distinction that we have and is extremely important to customers, and very difficult for competitors to replicate; is our service quality. We are passionate about the quality and expertise of our work every day and feel that our services are invaluable. Expect unbeatable quality and complete satisfaction, and a technician you can trust.

Offers by 1st Heating and Cooling Co on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We service, maintain, and repair ALL makes and models of Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Restaurant: Heating and Air Conditioning systems including Roof Top Systems, Refrigeration and Boilers, and Custom Duct Work Sales of New and Used Equipment Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation UV Lights Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers Zone Systems

Underground Work