Villa Carpets

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2006

30000 Ryan Rd

Warren, MI 48092

Locally Family owned since 1972! Free in home shopping and estimates, we can bring samples to your home or you can come shop our 9000sf showroom and warehouse. Villa is one of the largest in stock dealers in the tri-county area. We have our own installers, no sub contractors. Villa carries all major brands: Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, Dreamweaver, Stanton, Couristan, Mannington, Armstrong, Somerset, Bella Cera, Hunter Douglas, Comfortex, Lafayette, Norman, and many others. All of our non-commission sales staff are Interior Designers, there is no charge for their design assistance. Villa also has an extensive selection of all the newest window treatments- free in home shopping and estimates available on window treatments also!...

02/05/2020

Andrew H.

Fantastic. Staff was polite, professional, and competent. Work speaks for itself. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Vinyl floor installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We're glad we could meet your expections!

11/12/2017

Ann W.

They are wonderful. It's a family company; they are great. The price was great. The service was great. Everything was great. They stand behind what they sell. They are wonderful. I have used them over the last several years, probably five or six times. They are great. I even have a friend now in my sales consultant. I have referred other people to them and recommend them all the time. It is so nice to not have to deal with several of the big box home improvement stores. This family owns the company and they do window treatments and floors. The people I work with are not the owners, they are employees of the owners. They are terrific people.

Description of Work
Villa Carpets has done blinds for me. They have done blinds in every room in my house, basically.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the wonderful review! Glad you are happy with our products and services!

02/04/2016

Manoj K.

We were so impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of everyone we encountered with Villa Carpets - at the showroom, at our house giving us estimates and advice, and finally the installers themselves. Everyone went out of their way to get us what we wanted at the best price. The installers provided wonderful service, the carpets look great, and they were accommodating and polite. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Re-carpeted our basement after a sewer pipe replacement. Removed old carpet on stairs and hallway upstairs.

Category carpet installation

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the positive review! Having your sewer pipe repaired had to be a challenging project-we're happy we were able to make the final step of having your flooring replaced easy for you.

12/23/2015

Linda L.

I would definitely recommend this company. They were easy to work with and very professional. They removed the existing carpet and installed the new carpeting. I had the quote and carpet installed within days of each other. They made it very easy. I would use this company again and refer to others.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and installed new carpet

10/12/2015

Brian C.

No service done. Only a quote.

Description of Work
I had them give me a quote on flooring and carpet. Their price was competitive. They showed up on time for the quote. They were very professional and called me on follow-up. However, I went with another company for the service due to competitive pricing and options.

10/05/2015

Dana M.

They did an excellent job. The installers were courteous and professional. We couldn't be happier with the job. I also LOVE that they are a true family owned business. We will use them again in the future, as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
we had carpet installed in our great room, den and several closets.

10/03/2015

georgette K.

The installers were punctual, professional. They installed carpeting to my satisfaction. I would recommend Villa Carpets and I would use them again.

Description of Work
installed carpeting in two bedrooms

09/22/2015

Angela K.

We picked out a remnant in their warehouse that we liked and received free labor because it was a remnant. The carpet is high end and they were able to patch the little bit that didn't reach in the back of the closet so nobody can notice. It looks great and they were very efficient! Thank you!

Description of Work
They replaced our carpet in one of our bedrooms which was a standard 10'X12' space.

Category carpet installation

Removed mbr info- I'm glad you were able to find a remnant in our warehouse! Thanks for the positive review! Carol McClung Co-Owner

08/21/2015

Laura L.

It was terrific. They arrived even earlier than expected, worked quickly and professionally, and had the job done in about six hours. They even added nails to a floor than was driving us crazy with squeaks and fixed it completely. The store was offering 0% financing for 12 months at the time, so our purchase was more affordable for us. We got exactly what we had in mind after taking the advice of the saleswoman as to quality choices. We would definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
We replaced carpeting in our hallway and two bedrooms. While we didn't expect to pay as much as we did, once we saw the result, the cost was worth it. (Part of the expense was for furniture moving as it is an add-on and we chose not to do it ourselves.) They removed our carpeting, moved some of our furniture, did a beautiful job installing the new carpet and took the old stuff away.

08/04/2015

Jeremiah H.

Great job, prompt and friendly just as advertised.

Description of Work
Tore out and installed new carpet in basement

07/08/2015

Patricia D C.

Excellent floor installation in both basement and back hall. They even had to put three layers of self leveling compound before they could lay the basement floor. Work site was kept very clean. They installed the floors when they said they were going to. As soon as we are finished painting they will deliver and install blinds and area rugs, as well as, lay carpet on both stairs.

Description of Work
Laid a basement floor. Furnished all area rugs and blinds for the entire house. Will soon be laying carpet on stairs and upper hall. Laid tile flooring in back entrance.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,window treatments

07/03/2015

Ellen E.

This was a great purchase experience right from the day I walked into Villa Carpets. I met Carol McClung when I walked in and she (very patiently) educated me regarding types of carpet, padding, etc. She was not pushy- some of the other places I looked were. When I did not find exactly what I wanted at the right price, she kept looking for me and called me when she found something she thought I would like at the right price. Dan Colo measured my house and was also very patient, explaining how the installation would be performed. The installation was very smooth. The two installers, Heath and Rob, could not have been any nicer. They were right on time and moved all of the furniture without any damage to it. After they replaced the furniture, they offered to re-positioned it if I wanted them to. All of the old carpet was removed and taken away. One of the other companies I had looked at did not offer this. I would highly recommend Villa Carpets to anyone.

Description of Work
Re-carpeted the entire house.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for your kind review and recommendation! I'm glad we were able to find you a carpet that fit your style and your budget. Carol

05/30/2015

Elizabeth C.

It went very smoothly. The workers they sent out were really trustworthy and I really felt comfortable with them in the house. They treated me and my house hold with a lot of respect. It was a real pleasure to do business with them.

Description of Work
flooring in my kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

05/18/2015

Joel G.

Great quality carpet at a good price. Professional service and expertly installed. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Recarpeted my entire house.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thanks for the great comments [Member name removed]-it was a pleasure working with you and hope to see you again in the future!!

05/08/2015

Judith W.

The project went extremely well, and I love the new look to my kitchen, laundry room and half-bath. The owner ( Dan) came out to give me a quote and show me samples of materials that were suitable for my requirements. While his price was not the lowest, he was more knowledgeable than other quotes I already had gotten, and his company had put down the carpeting in my living room a few years ago, again without any issues/problems. The workers ( Ralph, Brian, Eric and Tom) were very friendly and easy to work with, and most importantly, very competent and knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. They cleaned up at the end of every day over the two and a half days the job took to finish. Any issues or problems that arose during this project they were able to handle. I would recommend them to anybody looking to have similar work done in their house.

Description of Work
Removed two layers of linoleum and sub-flooring, put in a new sub-floor and installed vinyl click-locking planks that look like hardwood flooring in the kitchen, laundry room and half bathroom.

04/22/2015

Kirkland F.

Dan came to our house to confirm the choice of carpet and compare it to our old carpet. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and recognized the make of the old carpet. He was also willing to work with me on installing the Carpet Mate heating pad under his carpet. It was a new product for us both, but he was very good about trying it. It has proven to be a wonderful choice. The installers came on time and were some of the best workman I have ever dealt with. They had to move a loveseat and three bookcases, but they also had to remove all the books first which they did quickly and without a word of complaint. Even when the Carpet Mate, an 8' by 11' heating mat had to be repositioned due to an over-site on my part, they did it all cheerfully and efficiently.

Description of Work
Villa Carpet replaced the carpet in our 16' by 14' family room and installed a Carpet Mate under-rug heater beneath the wall to wall carpet.

02/04/2015

Mario & Patricia N.

They were on time, courteous and very professional. They did an excellent job and I will definitely be using them for my next carpeting project.

Description of Work
The saleswoman at the store was extremely helpful in what we needed for this room. She helped pick the right carpet and pad for us. The installers carpeted the living room, hallway and stairs. They also moved 2 desks and 2 chairs from the room.

09/29/2014

Pat U.

It went great. Arrived on time, Removed and disposed of the old carpet. Moved out all the furniture. Installed new carpet. Very neat and professional. Nice installation job

Description of Work
Removed and installed living room and hall carpet.

09/18/2014

Mark W.

I was very pleased with Villa Carpets. I live less than a mile from the store, but this is the first time I've had a need to replace carpeting in my house. (I've lived in my current home for 9 years.) Being a local small business, I figured I'd give them a try. Like many folks in my area, I was affected by the August 11 flood and had no choice but to remove all carpeting from my basement. The sales person at the store was very friendly, low pressure, and did not try to "up sell" anything to me. When I informed her I was replacing basement carpeting due to flooding, she showed me some reasonably priced berber samples. I went to several big box stores beforehand and found that with Villa, I could get better quality product for the same price. I went with a khaki sage berber, and I must say, it looks outstanding! What a terrific upgrade from what I had previously. Makes my whole basement look like new. For my laundry room, I had them make an area rug for me. The installers were very courteous, punctual, and did a terrific job. The store accepts personal checks, and I didn't have to pay a penny until the full job was completed to my satisfaction (and it definitely was). Without hesitation, I would use Villa Carpet again for any other flooring job at my home. I really like the fact that they employ their own installers as opposed to subcontracting that work out, the product selection is very good, and the workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new basement carpeting.

06/26/2014

Irene T.

I used Villa Carpets probably about a month ago. They came back to fix something little and they did it. They were very professional and they did the job. If there is anything wrong, they come back like the same day or the next day. They were very good. Their price was average and it was comparable to others. The quality of the carpet depends on what type you buy.

05/05/2014

Peyton P.

Villa Carpets were very good about taking care of the issues. The product they used is kind of a vinyl tile and surface of it was just kind of coming off on some tiles. Their workers were good. They were friendly, customer service oriented. The work they did on the floor was very good, excellent. There is no flaws, done very well, it is straight and perfect. They were very clean.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Villa Carpets to put up an expensive kitchen floor and fix problem with some tiles.

Category flooring contractor

02/10/2014

Mark C.

The carpet installer was here on time and did a great job on both rooms in just a few hours. Very professional at store and during the install. Would recommend this company for any flooring needs.

Description of Work
Removed furniture from family room and bedroom took up old carpeting and padding in which some padding had to be scrapped off hardwood floor, installed new padding and carpeting to family room and bedroom.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

02/03/2014

Grace S.

They did a great job for us and we plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Villa Installed carpet in three bedrooms.

09/13/2013

KELLY Z.

Repaired my laminate floor. So happy to have it fixed rather than buy new. Installer was on time, and did a good job with the repair. Price was what I expected based on materials used.

Description of Work
repaired laminate floor

Category carpet installation

Thanks for the nice review [member name removed]!

08/12/2013

Dan B.

Quote process was very easy and there were many carpet options. They are resonably priced.

Description of Work
Provide quote for carpet installation.

Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC

Trust Four Seasons Hardwood Floors this Holiday. Four Seasons Hardwood Floors is here to help you enjoy the festivities even more with our Holiday Special pricing. Call us TODAY for Details! We are seasoned hardwood flooring professionals with over 25-years of experience. Our crew of over 20 floor mechanics provide quality sand, stain and refinish services as well as installation for both residential and commercial clients. We have a $1,000 minimum and can accommodate jobs of any size in any city in Oakland County and surrounding areas with scheduling availability within 72 hours after estimate accepted.

Offers by Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC on Angi
    Elegant Flooring LLC

Hello everyone and welcome to Elegant Flooring. We are a licensed company that understands the struggles of remodeling a home to meet the vision/expectations of there home in a cost-effective way. We are here to help you with that! We come to your home and show you samples of what your new look could be. We specialize in luxury vinyl, hardwood, tile, and refinished hardwood. If your looking for a face-lift for your home or a totally new look give us a call to get your free estimate today!

Antonio's Flooring LLC

My name Antonio Vasquez and I've been doing vinyl and laminate flooring for over 6 years, My potential in flooring catches my ambition to have the energy & drive to get multiple jobs done a day. Quality always Matters - call today for a free estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales and installation - carpet, linoleum, wood flooring & window treatments.

Carpet cleaning.