Villa Carpets

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2006

Locally Family owned since 1972! Free in home shopping and estimates, we can bring samples to your home or you can come shop our 9000sf showroom and warehouse. Villa is one of the largest in stock dealers in the tri-county area. We have our own installers, no sub contractors. Villa carries all major brands: Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, Dreamweaver, Stanton, Couristan, Mannington, Armstrong, Somerset, Bella Cera, Hunter Douglas, Comfortex, Lafayette, Norman, and many others. All of our non-commission sales staff are Interior Designers, there is no charge for their design assistance. Villa also has an extensive selection of all the newest window treatments- free in home shopping and estimates available on window treatments also!...

Kapalua Floors

Kapalua Floors

Kapalua provides hardwood installation and refinishing services in the Metro Detroit area. Their work includes high-profile jobs at the University of Michigan, American Axle, Delphi, and were featured on HGTV’s Urban Oasis 2017. Our focus has always been on maintaining a high degree of customer service coupled with the most up to date technology in the flooring industry. Joe, the owner, has been invited as an annual guest speaker for Lawrence Technological University’s Interior Design Program and at the Bona Certified Craftsman Convention. Joe is an active member in the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA). He served on the NWFA Board of Directors, as well, as the Contractors Steering Committee and the Emerging Leaders Board. In 2017, Joe was honored to be receive the NWFA 40 under 40 award.

02/05/2020

Fantastic. Staff was polite, professional, and competent. Work speaks for itself. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl floor installation

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We're glad we could meet your expections!

11/12/2017

They are wonderful. It's a family company; they are great. The price was great. The service was great. Everything was great. They stand behind what they sell. They are wonderful. I have used them over the last several years, probably five or six times. They are great. I even have a friend now in my sales consultant. I have referred other people to them and recommend them all the time. It is so nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Villa Carpets has done blinds for me. They have done blinds in every room in my house, basically.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you for the wonderful review! Glad you are happy with our products and services!

02/04/2016

We were so impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of everyone we encountered with Villa Carpets - at the showroom, at our house giving us estimates and advice, and finally the installers themselves. Everyone went out of their way to get us what we wanted at the best price. The installers provided wonderful service, the carpets look great, and they were accommodating and polite. We would d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-carpeted our basement after a sewer pipe replacement. Removed old carpet on stairs and hallway upstairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the positive review! Having your sewer pipe repaired had to be a challenging project-we're happy we were able to make the final step of having your flooring replaced easy for you.

12/23/2015

I would definitely recommend this company.  They were easy to work with and very professional.   They removed the existing carpet and installed the new carpeting.   I had the quote and carpet installed within days of each other.  They made it very easy.   I would use this company again and refer to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpet and installed new carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

10/12/2015

No service done. Only a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them give me a quote on flooring and carpet. Their price was competitive. They showed up on time for the quote. They were very professional and called me on follow-up. However, I went with another company for the service due to competitive pricing and options.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Sales and installation - carpet, linoleum, wood flooring & window treatments.

Carpet cleaning.