BDS Environmental

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

23901 Blackstone Ave

Warren, MI 48089

Locally owned & operated Asbestos & Lead Abatement & Removal Services company. Feel free to email me: rlawler@bdsenvironmental.com Ken - klawler@bdsenvironmental.com...

asbestos removal (53)mold removal (6)home builder (1)

02/24/2020

Quick, professional, and best price quoted. Came up with the best solution for me not what is easiest for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos abatement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

08/13/2018

I would highly recommend this company, please call them if you are looking for asbestos removal services! They were extremely responsive and they also saved us a ton of money. After discussing our project with them they recommended that we get more specific testing before moving forward with very expensive asbestos removal and we found that our levels were extremely low and didn't require speciali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

05/04/2018

They were honest when they came out to quote. When they came to do the job they were polite, even called when they realized they would be 15 minutes late. They explained the entire process and completed the work and left the place as they came. I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discovered asbestos tile in my basement closets. Had BDS come out to abate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

01/23/2018

Insulation was tested and came back negative for asbestos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I installed recessed lighting in my upstairs bedroom which is just under the attic. Towards the end of my project I realized all the insulation I was disturbing might have had asbestos in it. I sent a note late that evening to BDS. Ron called me immediately the next morning asking for details and providing a very through explanation of what to look for and what kind of remediation could be done if needed. He even offered to take a look at the insulation before recommending the best course of action. Both he and Ken assured me it was not asbestos containing but also recommended to have it tested to be absolutely sure and for peace of mind. I could not be more impressed with their customer service and prompt communication. Thankfully there was no asbestos and I now have certification for future reference should I have any additional work done in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

05/31/2017

They were the most professional company I got an estimate from AND were the lowest estimate. They were reliable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some asbestos removed from duct work in my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

05/08/2017

Very Well - Showed up on time. Were very clean and organized. Came back for final clean up and sealing on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos Removal and Clean Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

Photo for BDS Environmental - 23901 Blackstone Ave, Warren, MI - 34992339

03/30/2017

Ron came out to do the testing and was so knowledgable and helpful. They were quickly able to get out to my house and were extremely responsive. Thank you so much for the help! I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing of tiles

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

01/31/2017

Excellent, thorough, informative and professional. The response time was great and while all I needed was a test, they were great. I'd hire them again in an instant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos Testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

01/31/2017

They were very prompt, polite, did a nice job, fair prices. My neighbor had used them and recommended them to me. Earl and Adam were both very informative, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to others. The foreman, Vernon, came out to do the final walk-through with me and was also very nice and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed tiles that were put in during the 1950's

CATEGORY asbestos removal,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

01/14/2017

Very well, the guys did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed tile to be removed due to basement flooding, we also had damaged dry walled removed.

CATEGORY asbestos removal,mold removal