American Dream Landscaping

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

American Dream your professional, dependable and affordable landscaping company our 10 staff has over 30 years combined experience in landscaping, lawn maintenance....

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

In business since 2005. Specialize in smaller properties that large companies won't touch. Also wildlife habitats and butterfly gardens.

Unfortunately, due to the number of service calls, we are not doing new system estimates or installs at this time. Brooks Irrigation has been a family-owned & owner-operated business for over 35 years! We have all the solutions for your lawn irrigation system. Whether you need a spring tune-up, repairs to an existing system, or you need a fall winterization, we service city water, lake pump or well systems. Brooks Irrigation - we fix what other companies can't! Call us today! Additional DBA - Commercial Snow Management - no residential.

05/12/2014

The provider did not show up at the scheduled time. I called the provider an hour after the scheduled time. They indicated that they would contact the specific individual scheduled to see me and would call me back. They never called back and I haven't heard from them since.

Description of Work
Upon my request, the provider scheduled an appointment with me to review the desired landscaping services.

Category lawn service