AAA Heritage Moving Company Inc

Founded 1924 • With Angi since March 2006

Additional DBA - Heritage Movers & Storage. Additional phone - (586) 573-6683, (800) 499-7001....

J & Sons Moving LLC

We are a family owned and operated moving company. Owners have been moving for 10+ years and it shows. Best quotes and rates in the industry! Call (313) 728-7778 today for your free quote

Ultimate movers

Ultimate Movers can assist you with all of your moving needs. We can (pack) and move your items in your home. Ultimate movers we treat your furniture as if it were our own. Emergency moves no problem. We move homes, offices, apt , condos etc. We also wrap your furniture free of charge. We use special straps to keep dollies off of your floors and out of your house(no damage). We do not upcharge for weekend moves. Call us at (313) 828-2253 Licensed and insured. Thank you.

Offers by Ultimate movers on Angi
Kingsley Moving Systems LLC

Rest assured that your possessions are in capable hands when you select Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC of Lansing, MI for your moving needs. With our help, you’ll soon enjoy the comforts of your new home or business location without having to lift a single box. Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC has a reputation as a full-service company that combines quality performance with affordable rates to meet your moving needs. Commercial or residential, we provide personal and dependable services. Give us a call today for a free estimate and consultation on your next move

02/22/2016

Arrived on time, professional. Laid mats on the floor and carpets. Excellent job, I have used Heritage in the past and I have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Moved from a 4 bedroom, 2 story home to ranch approximately 2 miles away.

10/28/2014

This company was very professional from start to finish. The salesman, Eric, was prompt and followed through with my questions. The movers were on time, very pleasant and hard-working.

Description of Work
AAA Heritage moved us three miles down the road.

03/26/2014

The experience was fast, friendly, and professional. This was the third time I used this company and would recommend them to anyone moving.

Description of Work
Moved to new house.

12/10/2012

Our rep, Eric, helped us plan the move for the best pricing. Everything went down without a hitch. My daughter even got her things a little earlier than we thought she would. Perfect!!

Description of Work
Moved my daughters things down from MI to AZ after she got married.

11/22/2012

The crew of 6 arrived on time and began working immediately. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. They went above and beyond my expectations. Although we don't plan on moving again, I will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Local move approx 8 miles

Moving.