Roof-Rite Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

Roof-Rite is the best roofing company to use for asphalt roof replacement in Oakland County and Southwest Michigan. We have the highest credentials obtainable with the leading manufacturers, such as GAF and CertianTeed. We provide expert installation and superior products. There is no hard sell, and we offer FREE roofing estimates. Award wining, certified by manufacturers, and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau....

Motor City Skylights

Motor City Skylights

Motor City Skylights provides the following services: Repair or Replacement of Existing Skylights Full Installation Services of New Skylights and Sun Tunnels Upgrades to Existing Velux Skylights Motor City Skylights is proud to be a Velux 5 Star Specialist. As such, we have extensive product and installation training from Velux and are authorized to sell and install the Velux product line. By purchasing directly from the manufacturer, we provide our customers the most competitive prices in the market. After more than 60 years, Velux continues to be the world leader in the skylight and roof window industry. Their extensive product line includes skylights, roof windows, and sun tunnel tubular skylights with broad array of convenient accessories. We invite you to visit the Velux web site at www.veluxusa.com for more detailed information.Additional email: kristy@eigelap.com

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof-Rite Inc removed the old shingles and installed new roofing shingles, as well as other roofing repairs, on our 21,000 sq. ft ranch, 25 year-old house. The job was completed in two days, which included repairing a sag in one area of the roof by installing sister-rafters and new sheets of OSB plywood. Three areas of rotted facia boards were also replaced along with two new sections of rain gutters. | |At first I was very reluctant to go with Roof-Rite because their quote was the lowest I had from 4 different roofing companies, and it goes against my better judgment to use the lowest bidder. In this case, the 20 or so referrals from satisfied customers in our area, as well as their excellent rating on Angie's List and the BBB convinced me that this must be a decent company. I am very satisfied with the entire job and would recommend Roof-Rite to anyone who asked me.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

Thank you for the kind review. It is ironic, I do not try to be the lowest estimate and rarely am. Usuallly it would of been a mistake. Again thanks for kind reveiws Regards, Roofrite

07/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof rite came and flashed a chimney that had been leaking ever since the previous contractor worked on it. They also straightened out a couple of other screw-ups from the other contractor. They were on time and got it done quickly. So far, no more problems, and I am confident that the problem has been fixed permanently.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your trust in our company. We’re happy that you were again pleased with our service.

07/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John and his crew came in to straighten out a mess that a previous contractor had left. They were on time, worked diligently and got it all done in a few days. He also had many good suggestions to improve the situation even more.

CATEGORY roofing

We’re happy that you were pleased with our service. We appreciate your business.

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they never called me back

CATEGORY roofing

Our calls are recorded in our computer. We do not show any calls from you. At times people think they have called us and find out it is another roofing company. We would be happy to assist you if we can. Our phone number is (248) 668-9151.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off the old roof and replaced it with new shingles. Also they replaced my gutters. The cost of the roof was $5,400 and the gutters was $1060. Chet was very friendly and informative about his products. He was not trying to push me into making a rush decision like another sales person that I made the mistake of letting into my house. Root Rite had the best price out of all the estimates that I got. One estimate from another company was 16,000. And they offered the same thing that Roof-Rite offered. I give Roof Rite 5 stars.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

We're happy that you were pleased with Chet Simpson along with the service that our company provided. Recommendations are the most important lead we can receive, and we value them highly. We truly appreciate your business.

We offer residential and commercial asphalt roofing projects in the South East Michigan territory. Along with a roof project we can install gutters, insulation and skylights.

Metal roofing. Flat roofing. Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available