Roof-Rite Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Roof-Rite is the best roofing company to use for asphalt roof replacement in Oakland County and Southwest Michigan. We have the highest credentials obtainable with the leading manufacturers, such as GAF and CertianTeed. We provide expert installation and superior products. There is no hard sell, and we offer FREE roofing estimates. Award wining, certified by manufacturers, and an A+ with the Better Business Bureau....

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

I've always been a "Green Energy" person. I built and live in a underground earth sheltered Dome. Using only solar energy and a fireplace to heat my home in the winter and I don't have an air-conditioning unit. This passion for our environment led me to the insulation business. Makes me feel blessed to save my customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Saving our energy, saves our planet!

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
Building Performance Solutions

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Detroit Insulation. Building Performance Solutions is a home and building performance and weatherization retrofit company. We specialize in diagnosing and fixing the root causes of reoccurring symptoms within homes and buildings. Using diagnostic equipment like infrared and blower door testing, we find the true source of the problem. Once we identify the real source, we then develop a solution and keep the problem from returning.

06/29/2020

I highly recommend Roof Rite. Jim the owner came out to give an estimate and upon meeting him I knew this was the company that would be doing my roof. He was not the cheapest but he was not the most expensive either. I felt he was honest and personable and sold us on what he would do for us. They did everything they said they would and completed the job in just a few days with very minimal mess. H...

Description of Work
Re-roofing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind review. Jim Brown.

06/29/2020

Went very well. Installation and cleanup took 2 days, and the house looks brand new. 50 warranty too. I hope I never have to use it, but it's nice to have.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

[Member Name Removed], we're happy you are pleased with our services. Have a wonderful 4th of July.

08/27/2019

Great job. Work performed very well. Job completed in one day. Good cleanup after all work completed.

Description of Work
N/A

08/18/2019

I highly recommend Roof-Rite based on my experience with them recently. I called and left a message to ask if they repaired skylights. I got a very quick call back and talked with a very nice lady who said they did and someone would contact me shortly. She said that it might be a few days, which was fine, but I appreciated the honesty. As she said, I was contacted by Mark who arranged to come by a...

Description of Work
Repair skylights

Category skylights

Thank you! We look forward to being of service in the future!

08/12/2019

Excellent customer service, took a little longer than expected but it was due to the weather. The team finished as expected and were always on time.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

Thank you for your business! We appreciate customers who understand that our business is predicated on the weather. We do our best to work around it.

We offer residential and commercial asphalt roofing projects in the South East Michigan territory. Along with a roof project we can install gutters, insulation and skylights.

Metal roofing. Flat roofing. Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available