Home Depot - Commerce Twp

With Angi since March 2006

4.2

Get A Grip

Get A Grip

Get A Grip leads the resurfacing industry with proven products and cutting-edge techniques. This make it one of the most sought-after companies today. Whether the job calls for repairing and resurfacing a fiberglass bathtub, bringing new life to stained or scarred kitchen countertops, or turning tired, worn cabinets like new, Get A Grip continues to revolutionize the resurfacing industry. We serve homeowners, property managers, apartments, hotels, motels, resorts, and government institutions. Our focus on ingenuity and safety is evident in the quality of work that we deliver to our clients.

09/14/2015

We had them to come out and do all the measurements for the doors, but when they placed the order they did not order one particular door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot in Commerce Township for doors.

CATEGORY doors

09/01/2014

Worst experience ever. 1. Requested later afternoon appointment. Person to call 1 hour before arrival. 10:07am, received call that installer was 30 minutes away. So, not only was my request for afternoon time ignored, they scheduled me for morning, they did not bother calling me an hour in advance so I could come home from work. Obviously my time is less valuable that the plumber., or at least acc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot contractor -Delta Plumbing(?) Contracted for water heater install

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/09/2012

The experience was ok. I was disappointed, however, because the molding is already coming apart. I am going to have to call them to come back out to repair the molding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed our floors

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/13/2008

The job didn't take long and he answered all of my questions. I was happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a hot water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair,home improvement stores

10/23/2006

I needed some brass screws. I got them home but most of them bent while I was trying to use them. I ended up going to Lowes to get other screws.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased some hardware.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Appliance repair - large, carpet sales, installation and repair, countertops, flooring, hardware, home improvement stores & water heaters.