ASA Builders Supply

Founded 1952 • With Angi since March 2006

We are the area's largest door, trim, staircase, and wood shelving dealer. In business since 1952, our motto is "Buy Where the Builders Buy" and they do. We are currently opened to the public with wholesale prices!...

I've installed tile in hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, apartment complexes, nuclear naval base, marine bases, 10 million dollar homes and many multimillion dollar homes. ​ I've installed custom tile jacuzzi's, circular marble showers, various murals and glass mosaics, tub hops, back-splashes, floors, walls, ceilings, straight lay, diagonal, herringbone, pinwheel, brick. ​ I've floated mud showers, ceilings, jacuzzi's, pools, stairs, walls, floors. I've installed tile on jobs as small as 20 sf to jobs as large as 100,000 sf. both commercial and residential, new and remodel.​ ​ Over the years I've set ceramic, marble, granite, slate, glass, glass mosaic, quarry, porcelain and many other types of tile and stone.

Pietila Powerwashing is a mobile service based out of Brighton, Michigan. We offer a high-quality painting and deck services to residents and businesses in Livingston County. We also offer decking services, including stripping of old finishes and refinishes. Photos of previous work are available on the Gallery page. If you like our work, don't hesitate to give us a call at 810-225-6033, or request a free quote. Have some other issues around the house? We're also experienced handymen, and will tackle whatever problems you might have.

BELLA DECKS IS A TREX PLATINUM PRO INSTALLER. For private individuals, businesses and public authorities, property is the most important single asset. Buildings typically account for a significant percentage of the total value of companies, while most people's major possession is their home. When commissioning a new building, extending an older one, or planning repairs or maintenance the choice of builder is therefore critical. As the client, you need and have the right to be sure that the work, when completed, will represent a good investment and value for money. In the past the problem has always been to choose a builder upon whom you can rely. The introduction of BELLA DECKS LLC brings this uncertainty to an end. BELLA DECKS LLC is run by professionally qualified managers, experienced in all aspects of the building process. You can rely on us. We are committed to quality of service, integrity of conduct, and an overriding concern for your best interests at all times. As the client, you can therefore expect the best. Not sure what you want? Don't worry. Bella Decks LLC will help you figure it out. We'll discuss your needs and expectations in detail. Getting to know you, your lifestyle, your tastes, your expectations, and your budget, is the most important part of our process. After we determine your needs and the specifics of your site, you can choose to move forward with a project retainer. A Bella Decks LLC professional will draw up custom plans using three dimensional drawings to illustrate your proposed structure from a variety of angles. You can work with us to refine that plan to your satisfaction or you can choose to move forward with one of our existing Classic designs. Either way, you'll receive an exact price quote and a detailed contract. We will travel through the tri-state area for decks over 400 square feet.

08/13/2016

The whole experience was terrific. Much better than I ever expected!! There were a lot of options and the sales people were fantastic!

Description of Work
I purchased doors and trim moldings (crown, base molding, case molding). Service and Pricing was outstanding! I shopped around and ASA had unbelievable prices- much better than their competitors.

Category woodworking,doors

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/07/2016

I don't have enough great things to say about David and the Shapiros. They have a superior selection, deliver on all promises, provide a great value and even deal with my antics. Would only buy from ASA and I suggest you check them out too. Many thanks over the years

Description of Work
All our trim

Category woodworking,doors

Thank you very much! It was great working with you!

06/22/2016

I am a builder and so they usually come out to some of my jobs and do it.

Description of Work
We buy materials from them. They brought trim material, maybe some interior doors... wood trim.

Category buying services,doors

Thank you very much! We appreciate your review!

06/22/2016

The experience must have been pretty good that we kept using them.

Description of Work
I used ASA Builders Supply.

Category buying services

We appreciate that you do.

Category woodworking

Thank you very much!

Interior doors & trim, all species of mouldings, stair case, parts & railing systems, shelving, columns, coffer ceilings & crown packages, fireplace mantels & surrounds, wainscot & raised panels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express