SUPERIOR SCAPE INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2006

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Six Landscape Designers and Renovation Specialists on staff, licensed builders,with nine crews of experienced Landscape Craftsmen with advanced up to date equipment available to plan, organize, install and maintain the simplest to the most dramatic projects....

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Little's Lawn & Landscaping is located in Waterford, MI. Our highly trained professional staff is responsive & proactive when it comes to landscaping installations & management of your property. Through hardscape, landscape, & lawn services, we will keep your property healthy & attractive from weekly maintenance & seasonal color rotations, to hardscape & landscape enhancements. Our dedicated professionals consistently deliver exceptional results, every time. We have the experience & passion it takes to accent your landscape with the rock formation, wall, or waterscape you've been envisioning. *Newly added we offer routine grave marker maintenance for your loved ones. From full landscaping routine maintenance we offer packages to meet every need. Call us at 248-830-4131

In business since 2005. Specialize in smaller properties that large companies won't touch. Also wildlife habitats and butterfly gardens.

07/06/2020

I submitted a request for an estimate through Angie's List to Superior. I got an email from Angie's list acknowledging my request had been sent to Superior. I never was contacted by Superior Scape.

Description of Work
Landscape maintenance, trimming shrubs, edging sidewalks, etc.

Category landscaping

10/14/2019

We love our new front yard. Terry did a great job and provided a lot of service. The also did an excellent job re-grading the brick work around the house and putting in porch stairs.

Description of Work
Total landscape for front yard and regrade around the house for drainage

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

11/25/2018

Shannon did a wonderful job of designing our vision for a front walkway, some landscaping around the perimeter of our home, a patio and a garden in the back yard. Gerry and his crew executed the design to perfection. While we have chosen to delay construction of the patio and most of the planting until next spring, we are confident that the balance of the work will be as beautiful as the work that...

Description of Work
Landscaping/Hardscaping

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

11/12/2018

Brendan came out and gave estimates for each house of $500+ each. He sent quotes and asked for 10% down. I did not send the 10%, my fault. I thought I had sent the deposit. I did not get an email reminding about the 10%, even though I told Brendan I wanted to go through with the 2 jobs. I wrote him requesting the work to be done and he was booked for the year. I had no place in line because I did ...

Description of Work
Fall Clean up for 2 houses

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/07/2018

I received a prompt reply to my inquiry. Price was fair. The workers did an Excellent job. They did what I asked. They cleaned up after themselves. Would hire again.

Description of Work
10 yards of landscape mulch.

Category landscaping,mulch

COMPLETE LANDSCAPE DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE. INCLUDING PLANTS AND LAWNS WITH IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, BRICK PAVER PATIOS, WALKS, POOL DECKS, AND DRIVEWAYS, RETAINING WALLS, WATERFALLS, FOUNTAINS & PONDS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, FIREPLACES & FIREPITS, LOW VOLTAGE LED & CONVENTIONAL OUTDOOR LIGHTING.

RESIDENTIAL LAWN MOWING