Nu-Way Kitchen and Bath

With Angi since June 2011

4.3

Kitchen and Bath Products. Designers on staff. Installation Available. Uses licensed subcontractors for remodeling, electrical, plumbing and tile services. Additional email - klcoesens@gmail.com. Additional contact name - Karen Coesens....

GLASS FLOORS USA

We use a dust-free industrial powered grinder or professional grade acid to remove all coatings and stains to ensure maximum adhesion. Part of our preparation contains diamond blades that lightly abrade the concrete floor, leaving the surface perfectly prepared for maximum adhesion of epoxy coatings. We use 100% solid epoxy for the floor; which penetrates into the concrete, unlike concrete paint or water based epoxy. Please contact us for a contactless area inspection that includes concrete moisture test, measurements, and we take pictures of cracks/ fracture in concrete allow us the privilege of making you another one of our happiest customers. Setup a time for our crew to come out and give you an area inspection and quote. *Contactless Area Inspection $40.00 fee that gets deducted from the price of the project. Email us!!! GlassfloorsUSA@ gmail.com * Adhesive Removal * Concrete Moisture Testing *Interior Painting *Power-washing

Liquistone Epoxy Resurfacing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Epoxy Flooring Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Liquistone Epoxy Resurfacing on Angi
Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

12/04/2017

The time spent in planning and waiting for all materials to arrive paid off. They started as planned and completed work as scheduled. All the crew was good to work with. The bathroom looks great now!

Description of Work
Remodeled the bathroom- gutted tub alcove (tub insert,shower doors and old tub and wall tile) and put new tub and tile with new faucets and hardware. Tiled floor and installed new toilet. Kept vanity and sink but had shutoff's installed.

11/14/2017

did not use them due to the higher cost for basically the same product - schleuter shower etc.

Description of Work
Cost for a bathroom remodel was 25% higher there than KSI

03/31/2017

Can't get anyone to give me a quote on cabinets. They refer you to their designers, the one we tried to get a simple price from was rude and not helpful

Description of Work
Doing a kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take pride in servicing our customer's needs. I did look into your file and saw that we did quote your job back on 4/3/17, which is after your posting. Our quote was based off another supplier's material's list you had given us. Sincerely, Mark Wycoff Controller

02/29/2016

The plumber called ahead to confirm the appointment. He arrived on time and did a good job of removing the old toilet, taking it away, and installing the new one. No clean up was needed at all. The entire job took a little less than an hour. We have not had any issues with the toilet since the installation almost 3 months ago. I have to admit, I was surprised at the price of good toilets. We purch...

Description of Work
I purchased a toilet at Nu-Way and paid for them to remove the old toilet, take it away, and install the new one.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

10/05/2015

I met with Patrick who assisted me in selecting the items I needed. He was very knowledgeable on all the products and was straight forward in answering all my questions. When I changed the order he was quick to respond and take care of everything. Deliver was prompt and expedited on a couple of bigger items (tub and shower doors).

Description of Work
Bathroom fixtures (toilet, faucets, whirlpool tub, and shower doors) to two bathrooms.

Category glass repair,plumbing,home remodeling,doors