Mike's Heating and Cooling

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2013

With more than 37 years in the heating and cooling business, Mike's Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. Carrier factory authorized dealer, 11 employees, billing, paid in full upon completion, wells fargo financing available (upon approval), season specials offered frequently....

Abe's HVAC/R

Abe's HVAC/R

Welcome everyone, a little bio about Abe's HVAC/R, we are a company who strives for excellence. Our clients are our number one priority. Your happiness as our client will be our main goal. We also do maintenance and offer 24hr emergency services. Please feel free to reach out to us for any heating and cooling needs. 248-677-6262!!

11/28/2020

It was a warm day in November before things got to busy. When I called first thing in the morning, they were able to schedule me same day. The technician arrived within the window of time given. He wore a mask. He did a thorough job and found a capacitor that needed replacing, which probably saved me a service call later this winter. I was happy with the service and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace inspection

06/11/2020

Well, he went the extra mile to resell my incompatible condenser as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace condenser after determining the incompatible condition of sear ratings as the root cause of issue.

04/27/2019

Great - They are the best - very honest and professional and always do the job right - in an emergency they come out immediately and for standard issues you can schedule within a few days and they are always prompt - would highly recommend them to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace issues

08/19/2018

It went great. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace and Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We hope your enjoying your new units!

06/01/2018

I was a previous customer. they have been here 2 times. I Set up a prevent appointment, They gave me a time and day . No show no call. When I called to inquire, they said I was on a list . I asked why THEY made an appointment, they said they did not know. 4 hour window time, and my time wasted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC check and recharge

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to take this opportunity to SINCERELY apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. After the Memorial Day weekend we were inundated with hundreds of calls for people without air conditioning. We attempted to reschedule anything that wasn't an emergency and prioritize accordingly. Again, we sincerely apologize as we were doing the very best we could given the circumstances. I a...

Water Heater Installation & Service, Furnace Installation & Service, Air Conditioner Installation & Service, Heating & Air Conditioning, AC.

We do not offer duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available