Biondo Cement Co Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

Choosing the right contractor for your Stamped Concrete, Concrete Patio, Driveway, Walkway or flatwork cement home improvement project doesn't have to be a time consuming or nerve racking process. Come see our showroom in Shelby township and let us help you build the patio of your dreams. Biondo Cement is also your local concrete driveway contractor specializing in NEW Driveway installation or replacement. We take out old concrete and replace it with reinforced concrete so you get the very best product. We can also install lights into your patio, driveway or walkway to make it even more outstanding! Check out our concrete colors & patterns samples and get inspired. Locally owned & operated....

DeGains Masonry

Masonry brick/stone repair We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Integrity Construction & Concrete INC

We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. That's why Integrity is your go to source for Stamped Concrete, Roofing and Home Construction Services in Macomb County , Michigan We have been serving Macomb and Oakland Counties for 20 years.. It's my passion to offer you our construction services.

Speedy Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in landscaping services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/19/2019

The work was done on time and looked good. Shortly after, it cracked. They came out and filled the cracks with caulk. There are now multiple cracks in many places. Even though it is still within their warranty period, they refuse to come out. Their response was, “ This is Michigan, concrete cracks.”

Description of Work
New driveway and sidewalk

Category concrete repair

01/22/2019

Biondo Cement is a Fantastic and easy company to work with. They installed a stamped concrete patio and walk way for us and we could not be happier with they way it all turned out, they did a great job and everyone was really easy to work with starting from the sales men to the crew, they are all very dedicated to the work they do and it shows in every detail of the completed patio. The patio is absolutely beautiful the quality is top notch and they provided outstanding service and workmanship, we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Biondo Cement. I would highly recommend Biondo Cement to all my family and friends!

Description of Work
installed a new stamped concrete patio and walk way

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

01/22/2019

If you are looking to have any type of cement work done look no further! Biondo Cement is the BEST IN TOWN! Biondo Cement installed a stamped concrete patio in my yard in Shelby Township, MI. I could not be happier with the job. Starting from day 1 when the owner John came out to quote my job to the day the men came to do the job. EVERYONE was pleasant to work with and the crew did a Marvelous job! You can tell that John has very dedicated workers because it shows in every detail of the completed patio. I could not be happier with my decision to use Biondo Cement. I will recommend them to all of my family and friends!

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

07/27/2017

We love it! John pays great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Exposed aggregate patio.

Category stamped concrete

07/08/2017

"It was a pleasure doing business with you in every respect. You and your team did a most outstanding job, and the result is a finished and beautiful look for our property. It was refreshing to have the advantage of your experience, integrity, hard work and humor as we watched our home transform. We found our professional in you and look forward to working with you again." Rich and Davina

Description of Work
Stamped concrete Patio.

Category stamped concrete,patios

05/21/2017

Our neighbor and ourselves were looking to get stamped concrete patios at the same time. Biondo was the only company to respond to us out of 5 other companies, so we chose to go with them. A Biondo sales representative came out, measured our backyard, and quoted us accordingly to what we wanted. After our quotation we went to the Biondo design center and had our design made and to also choose our colors. We were very happy with the initial services provided. Before we left the design center, we even asked John Biondo himself what he thought of our design and he agreed it looked great and it was doable. We also have an egress window in the back yard and he said it would be no problem to take the patio around the egress window and make it level. Everything seemed to be good. Day of the pour I get a phone call saying that I need to pay extra to have the patio taken around the egress window and to make the patio level with the window. This frustrated me because it was agreed upon that this was possible to do for the quoted price when we had our design done. Although we were frustrated at this, we proceeded with the addition because they had already began the work. (NOTE: I was traveling for work, my wife was home during the construction). After the concrete had been laid, I received a picture from my wife and the first thing I noticed is that the patio design was incorrect. It looked exactly like the design our neighbors had chosen. When I called John asking about this, he kept dodging a response to my question, and these were his responses... - Kept saying he did me a favor for doing the work on the egress window and he did it for me and won't do it again, trying to make it seem like he was a hero for doing this and I should forget about the mistake that was made on his end. - Stated that sometimes changes need to be made on the fly and I wouldn't have been happy with our chosen design. Why wasn't this discussed with my wife before the decision to make the change to the design was made? - Stated it was my fault I was on a business trip and that I should have been there to oversee the work. I kept stating that these reasons are not valid reasons as to why the design was changed without the approval of my wife (who was home) and he kept returning to those same statements. Weather the design was changed on the fly or a mistake was made and our neighbors design was used for ours, they had our design on hand to go by and we did not receive this design. We are paying this company a lot of money for their expertise and professionalism and to provide us with the design we wanted. And for some reason if it cannot be done, we needed to know about it. We were not notified of this and when confronted we were given unprofessional responses and reasons as to why we did not get what we wanted. Although the quality of the final product turned out very good, the professionalism and business ethics of this company are poor. Our neighbors also had poor encounters with John and the secretary towards the end of their construction. They will be writing a poor review as well. The only reason why we did not rate this company an F is because the quality of the final product was very good and although the design is not what we wanted, we can still use the patio and it does look nice. We will not do business with or recommend Biondo Cement ever again.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio in the backyard.

Category concrete repair

05/01/2017

Job was originally slated for end of May, early June. Called me on Saturday, April 15 and asked if they could do the job on Tuesday, April 18. Crew of 15 plus owner John Biondo came out and had the job poured in one day. Next day, crew of two power washed and saw cut. Friday had two more crew members staining and sealing. Driving on it a week later. Looks great. Very professional. Highly recommend. Price did seem high, but other bids were close. We did pay a little more to have a local company with a local office do the work. At least that way, if I have any issues, I have someone to visit instead of trying to track down someone on the phone.

Description of Work
Replace cement in front of rear-facing garage. Poured new driveway (107 feet). Tore our front walk way and poured new walkway. All exposed aggregate. Walkway stained.

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete

06/07/2016

The owner (John) came out to my house and was over 2 hours late for an estimate. He provided a quote, and based on what appeared to be a reasonable price, I scheduled my job. Then about a week before the work was scheduled to occur, John called me and told me my job was too small, and he was not going to do the work. He was unapologetic, rude and totally disrespectful. This ended up causing me a 6 week delay before I can get another company to do the work. I would not trust John or Biondo Cement - they are bad business people, and have no ethics.

Category stamped concrete

09/06/2015

My wife scheduled a visit for a quote. Joe came out and gave us a detailed quote. He was very good, complete, punctual. We had other quotes but decided on Biondo due to seeing other jobs of theirs and recommendations from friends. My wife gave them a deposit of $1000 and booked the date for the job. It was about 3 weeks out. That was the last contact we had with them until the day of the job when the crew showed up at about 7:30am and got right to it. They tore out the old concrete and laid the new concrete the same day. The crew leader told me that they would be back the next day to saw cut and clean up and they did. The crews on both days were very good. Everyone knew their jobs, there was no vulgarity, which was a concern because I had grandchildren watching the whole day. Very professional group. I am hiring them again in the spring to put in a stamped concrete patio. Great job.

Description of Work
Large curved driveway and walkway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

07/25/2015

Great job! Very professional work. They worked very quickly and efficiently. The quality of work was very good. They sent a crew out that did a great job of cleaning everything up afterward. We had to call the office ourselves a few times to narrow down the date of construction. That said, we would definitely use their services in the future and would recommend them due to the quality and professionalism of their work. The owner(s) are on site for the work.

Description of Work
Removed old wooden deck. Put in a stamped concrete patio with a border.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete,patios

Concrete-pouring, repair, driveways, patios, stamping, decorative, sealing, paving, sidewalks & maintenance. Built in fireplaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard