ABLE CONCRETE RAISING INC

With Angi since May 2010

3.5

Creekstone Building CO.

Family owned business since 2007. Creekstone Building creates personal relationships with customers to feel educated and comfortable about the process of there project.. we have over 30 years of experience in the industry We are licensed and insured . We provide a 3 year warranty on all of our work.

ACE Mud Jacking

Do you have concrete that has settled and its causing a trip hazard? Let ACE Mudjacking level it back up for you. Mudjacking is a process where a series of holes are drilled into the concrete and a concrete sand slurry is pumped into the holes causing the settled slab to be brought back to its original pour line.

Detroit Concrete Leveling

Specializiing in Concrete leveling.No organic pumping... We are one of a few companies in south-east Michigan to pump 100% Limestone under your un-even slabs and stabilize your sub-soils

09/01/2011

They left off the caucing part of the estimate and when I called them they said that their estimators keep forgetting to put that on there and suggested that I have a family member do the caucing, but that would void their warranty. They left the estimate in the mailbox. I had to call them because I had gotten another estimate, so I called them to see why there was such a big difference and that's...

Description of Work
I received a quote from them for mudjacking on a patio.

Category mudjacking

10/04/2010

They did a good job. Their prices were comperable to other estimates that we got.

Description of Work
They did the leveling on a driveway project.

Category mudjacking