Modernistic

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2005

You probably know Modernistic best as the Simple & Quick carpet cleaning service, thanks to our Jingle! The thing is Modernistic means so much more! For almost 50 years, we have worked to perfect the art of the in-home service experience because to us, it’s as much about caring as it is about cleaning and restoring. When you call us, you get so much more! From putting booties over our shoes to protect your carpet, to placing corner guards, our people will treat your home like it’s their own. It’s that level of care that leads to meticulous results. Whether its carpet, upholstery, tile, or air duct cleaning, you can trust that we’ll leave your home more than clean. Our people share our values of Customer Delight and Passion for the work we do. That’s why all our services are backed by our 100% Customer Delight Guarantee – if you’re not happy, we’re not happy, and we will gladly perform the service again. While you may know us best for our cleaning services, you can also count on the Modteam 24/7 in the event of a property damage emergency! Whether you are in need of Water, Fire, or Wind & Hail Damage Restoration, we’ll respond fast with the expertise you need. You can trust our team of builders and restorers to make your recovery Simple & Quick! Whether you need our Cleaning or Restoration services, the Modernistic difference is our people. Our team members care deeply about the work they do, but most of all, about the people they do it for! Because we’re not a franchise, we’re a family – just like yours!...

P&T Heating & Cooling, LLC

P&T Heating & Cooling, LLC

P&T Heating & Cooling, we are here to help Customers with their Dryer Vent Cleanings and Inspections. Give Us A Call And Get Scheduled. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/27/2020

We have prepared our house for the cleaning 3 times and no one showed. My husband has called them multiple times and they promised each time that we would have our cleaning done. We are extremely dissatisfied and will never use modernistic in the future. We have always used them in the past. This has caused us a great deal of work and they offered nothing in compensation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, chair, and duct cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

09/25/2020

No problems and very reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed family Room, Upstairs Bedroom, stairs up and stairs down to basement and basement carpets cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

05/15/2020

Untimely call back so went with another provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

02/13/2020

the men who showed up were perfessional and friendly. After each cleaning was done they asked if i was happy with how it looked and answered any question i had. they went above and beyond to make sure i was happy. i would Definitely recommend This company. What I need carpet cleaning were tell cleaning again I will definitely be calling them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet and tile cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/13/2020

Excellent service, they showed me with a camera before & after. THE GUYS were very helpful & explained everything. They were on time & kept my place clean, even gave me extra good advice. THEY ALSO helped me with my battery in my New Carbon monoxide detector! I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts clean & dryer vent

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to share your experience with us! For over 40 years we have aimed to earn our customers' trust by providing quality work with exceptional service. In order to do that, we rely on your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear how helpful our team was for you during your cleaning, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Residential / Commercial Cleaning & Restoration: Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing, Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Recoating, Boutique Style Area Rug Washing, and 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Restoration.