King Drapery and Blind Services

Founded 1946 • With Angi since March 2017

Drapery and Blind cleaning and installations Blinds, Shades, and Shutter sales and installation Alta and Norman Window Fashions Certified dealer Motorization specialist Family owned and operated since 1946 ...

3 D Plus Installations Inc.

Your one-stop shop for all your window treatment needs. From blinds to shades to sheers to shutters, we offer it all including premium brands like Hunter-Douglas. And with over 40 years of installation experience we can confidently say that we can correctly install your window treatments over any window (even if your windows are 50ft off the ground). So whether you've recently moved, are planning on moving, or just want to update the look of your home, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION call 248-346-0837 or email g41255@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Josel Blind Co Inc

WE DO NOT RESTRING BLINDS; REPAIR EXISTING BLINDS; INSTALLATION OF PREPURCHASED BLINDS. We at Josel Blind Co Inc. have been designing and servicing window treatments since 1962. Offering its services in the greater Metro Detroit area for more than 50 years, Josel Blind Company Inc. continues the family tradition, committed to offering quality service with superior workmanship in all areas of window treatments. Josel Blind Co Inc. offers a free consultation and estimates. Assisting clients not only with quality products and decorative solutions but within any budget. Josel Blind Company Inc. has received awards of excellence including Angie's List Super Service Award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017 and 2020. Also we have been awarded by Houzz . We use quality products from reputable name brand companies such as Alta, Hunter Douglas,Graber and many more. Our client’s preference is of the utmost importance, our consultations allow clients to consider options and design ideas that suits the clients design palette within their budgets. Our reputation with clients have shown they are very satisfied and would recommend us to others. At Josel Blind Company Inc. you can sit back and relax with the knowledge you have chosen an experienced company with staff committed to your satisfaction. We also provide experienced in house installation experts. So you can be reassured satisfaction from beginning to end!

Offers by Josel Blind Co Inc on Angi
Front Door Housekeeping LLC

We can take care of all of your house cleaning needs.

07/09/2017

I am very happy. One of my drapes had sun rot, and King was able to repair. (super bonus for me!!) Also had a bad stain on a Roman Shade that needed a re-do. It was no problem and came out OK. I felt they cared to have everything come out all right. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I had several window coverings cleaned. I had thought of doing on-site and after discussing with the owner (how nice that's who come out to do the free estimate!! ) I decided off site was better. His quote was reasonable. Another company wanted $75.00 for just an estimate. I had Roman Shades, Drapes and Cornice Board that needed cleaning.

Category drapery cleaning,window treatments

Thank you , we appreciate your kind words and of course your business

04/21/2017

I found them from someone who came into our neighborhood and asked if I needed work. He came every week to have our suits cleaned. They never ruined anything ever. When I needed shades at my office-he did all of those. He has cleaned them periodically. They do all the work. They are excellent people! It was a family owned business in the beginning. Then, the children took over from them. I would r...

Description of Work
He has cleaned draperies in my whole house. He has put in silhouettes at my living room window. He took my master bath draperies, rehung and they look like new. He put shades in my bedrooms and bathrooms and my media room.

Category blind cleaning,drapery cleaning,window treatments

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the kind words.

02/04/2016

Category blind cleaning

11/20/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned blinds

Category blind cleaning

05/03/2012

Their prices were very reasonable. He also picked up and delivered valences when they were finished.

Description of Work
He cleaned 2 valences for me.

Category dry cleaning

Drapery and Blind Cleaning Services Blinds, Shades, and Shutter Sales and installation Motorization Specialist Certified Norman Window Fashions, and Alta Window Fashions dealer and installer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover