Jay's Outdoor SVC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2013

Little's Lawn & Landscaping is located in Waterford, MI. Our highly trained professional staff is responsive & proactive when it comes to landscaping installations & management of your property. Through hardscape, landscape, & lawn services, we will keep your property healthy & attractive from weekly maintenance & seasonal color rotations, to hardscape & landscape enhancements. Our dedicated professionals consistently deliver exceptional results, every time. We have the experience & passion it takes to accent your landscape with the rock formation, wall, or waterscape you've been envisioning. *Newly added we offer routine grave marker maintenance for your loved ones. From full landscaping routine maintenance we offer packages to meet every need. Call us at 248-830-4131

We have over 26 years of experience in lawn care and 20 years experience in fertilizing to help you maintain a beautiful and healthy lawn. Locally owned and operated, most jobs are owner supervised to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Serving Macomb Co., Grosse Pointe, and Harper Woods. Please call to schedule.

Allison Outdoor offers first-class landscape and lawn care services for residential customers. Our professional staff will make your property the envy of the neighborhood. We strive to provide the best service around with unmatched customer services at an honest price .

11/11/2015

I started using them in July this year to take care of my front lawn. They are by far the BEST LAWN SERVICE I have ever used! They even blew my leaves into the street before garbage day for the city leave removal! They deserve and A+++ rating!!!! I will definitely use them again next year!!!

Description of Work
Mowed,edged, and weed whacked my front yard.

06/25/2015

He came out and was really cocky to me; he didn?t write anything down and didn?t come out when he said he would. He said he would be here on a Wednesday and came out on a Monday and told me that his wife would be calling me and despite calling three times I received no callback. He is not professional at all.

Description of Work
He was supposed to cut my lawn.

06/23/2014

Description of Work
They mow and edge our lawn every week or so. They get our sprinklers going in the spring and blow them out in the fall. They also do extra/specific yard work for us when we need it. We like them and have had them service our yard since 2004 or 2005. They do a good job, lawn looks nice.

06/10/2014

They do their job. They are professional and inexpensive.

Description of Work
My husband hired Jay's Outdoor SVC. They mowed our lawn.

04/03/2013

They are the best lawn service I have ever used- they are just great! They are very conscientious workers.

Description of Work
I have been using them for about 6 years. They mow and do clean up work.

Category lawn service

Lawn Maintenence, Snow removal, Irrigation Systems.