Animal Advocates Veterinary Hospital

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

Veterinarians

At AAVH, our primary goal is to be the advocate for your companion animal. We are committed to providing high quality, personalized and compassionate veterinary care. AAVH was formed out of our shared philosophy that we as working mothers can balance family life while providing our clients and patients with exceptional care. Our commitment extends to seeking outstanding team members that share our professional ideals. This combination of caregivers ensures that choosing AAVH will be life-long relationship....

08/12/2014

Excellent and prompt service. All employees provide care and attention as appropriate.

Description of Work
Veterinarian

05/05/2014

I liked the doctor and the staff and am going to make them my (cats') vet. We have just gotten another older kitten and the two kittens are getting along famously.

Description of Work
I had a kitten front declawed. This was my first experience at this. I have had several cats and none of them was declawed. I thought it was cruel. They did a great job and informed me well on how to care for her post surgery. To my surprise the kitten acted as if nothing had happened! I then had my 15 year old cat (the love of my life and my husband's little girl) euthanized. They were compassionate and gentle.

04/17/2014

We followed this vet from another veterinarian clinic, because we like her so much. There are no problems with the quality of service. They responded really quickly. My daughter just had her dog spayed there. You don't have to wait very long to get in.

Description of Work
I have used Animal Advocates Veterinary Hospital. My pet needed her shots. It was quite a few shots to be done, like rabies and all the other ones.

04/15/2014

They are really great. The vets are all very animal focused, very compassionate, and I never have to wait there long. The whole place is spotless; I would not even know that animals are in there. The whole staff is very professional and helpful; they just have a pretty good attitude. Their price is extremely fair too.

Description of Work
I use Animal Advocates Veterinary Hospital.

11/13/2013

This practice is a gem, the vets are compassionate and family-centered. Never have I ever felt pressured to engage in unnecessary procedures, they openly discuss options and objectively present the benefits and risks associated with each. No matter your decision, they remain supportive - acknowledging their role as your pet's primary care doctor. Having such a partner in your pet's care is invalua...

Description of Work
Provided care for our older dog.

Category veterinarian

Comprehensive and Wellness Exams, Client Education, Ultrasonography, Digital X-ray, On-site Laboratory Services, Surgery, Dentistry, Hospitalization, Behavior Counseling, Educational Tours, Medical Grooming, Pain Management.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover