ACTION COLLISION INC

Auto Painting
Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Detailing

Action Collision is a family owned and operated facility serving Oakland and Macomb counties for over thirty years. Action has built our reputation on honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship. We are certified by Chrysler, GM, Hyundai, Infinity, Nissan and with Ford as well. Action is an I-car Gold facility that continues ongoing training to work on todays complex vehicles. Our mission statement is- "Our goal is to provide customers with the best service in the collision industry. Empowered by excellent people, we are a customer driven company that delivers superior quality." Bottom line --If a clients not satisfied, we are not satisfied!...

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

**Call us today for your FREE estimate!!** All Technicians are I-Car and State Certified. Family owned & operated.

11/09/2018

Action Collision provided excellent service! Their staff is friendly and very helpful. At what is usually a horrible time for most people - to be without their vehicle and dealing with insurance adjusters and reps, the staff is understanding and compassionate to your situation. They are awesome!

Description of Work
auto body work

Category auto body repair

10/25/2018

All work was professional and performed in a reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
Auto body repair. Mechanical repair

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

05/02/2018

Both the Body Work and Paint were Outstanding. I was kept aware of cars status, on a timely basis. All aspects of the exterior repair were absolutely invisible, to my very fussy inspection. I had had an issue with road salt beaten into the drivers side carpet, from the original owner. I was never able get rid of it. When I got in my car to leave, I realized that it was gone, without a trace. That ...

Description of Work
Fender and Bumper, Drivers Side.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

Thank you so much for the great review and we are happy your experience with us was awesome!

10/18/2017

Excellent-estimate accurate, work done on time

Description of Work
Auto repair

Category auto body repair

02/28/2017

I would recommend this place to anyone. They were professional, helpful and welcoming when I had gotten into an accident. They called me twice a week with updates and let me know the status of my car. Great place and great work!

Description of Work
Repairs and paint on front end of my Chevy equinox.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Action is part of "Satisfaction" and we offer the following services- collision repairs, light mechanical, paintless dent removal (PDR), interior and exterior details, truck accessories, glass replacement, custom restoration and A/C recharging. We have 24 hour towing available from Service Towing please call 586-756-9500

Oil changes