Tim's Drywall Finishing and Repairs

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

Over 15 years experience hanging and finishing drywall and all generalized repairs on drywall or plaster walls. Wall removal and framing. Exceptional workmanship with a 100% guaranteed satisfaction! I offer fair flat rate or hourly pricing with an estimation of hours needed to perform task. I also offer a "no labor payment until job completion and you're satisfied" policy. Fully insured and free estimates. No job too small give a call!...

We are a carpentry, trim carpentry, acoustic ceiling, and drywall company. 20+ employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Serving Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Monroe, Livingston & Washtenaw Counties and beyond! Additional email address - multidrywall@gmail.com. Additional phone number - (248) 361-5823. Award winning.

Cook's Painting has been in business for more than 34 years and offers plastering and painting services in the Detroit Metro Area and all the surrounding areas. Additional Phone Numbers: 2485599373 7349465522 Additional DBA's: Cook's Plastering; Cook's Painting & Plastering

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plastering, Drywall and Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/12/2016

Work was done quickly and Tim is a very nice guy!! However his work was mediocre at best. Refused to come back and fix two large issues. I would not recommend him nor would I have him work for me again!!! He also recommended a flooring company ALL DONE CONSTRUCTION. They came in and put in a subfloor for a tile job. They were terrible. Worst job I've ever payed fo unfortunately!!

Description of Work
Drywall entire kitchen

Category drywall

I would like to respond to this bad review. I did enjoy working for [Member Name Removed], his wife and dog. However the 'large issues' were crooked house related lumber which I had told him about, twice. Once before I hung the board and second before I started finishing the drywall. He says I did not. I did not have time to reframe the project as [Member Name Removed] had pushed the job back twic...

10/22/2016

I called Tim and told him the dilemma. He made an appointment to come out within 3 days. He was friendly and prompt at answering the phone. Unbeknownst to me, however, my hubby had hired a guy to do the job before he trotted off to hunting camp. The guy showed up today so we didn't need Tim to even come out. I was pleased to have a professional actually answer the phone, be responsive, and set an ...

Description of Work
We have a major kitchen renovation going and our drywall guy flaked. We needed ceilings and walls installed and some original plaster coves repaired.

Category drywall,plastering

[Member Name Removed], I really appreciate the nice review. I wish I could have worked for you. I hope the other person did a good job. Tim

04/14/2016

I had a small section of drywall in the ceiling replaced due to a repair in some upstairs plumbing. The ceiling is textured so I was a bit concerned that any fix that was done wouldn't match the rest of the ceiling. Tim came in and did a great job on the repair and he was able to match the texture of the ceiling very well. Couldn't be happier with the job and will use Tim again in the future for a...

Description of Work
replaced a small section of drywall in the ceiling.

Category drywall

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad you were so pleased with my work. It was a pleasure working with you and your pup [Pet Name Removed]. And that beer you made was great. Thanks, Tim

10/27/2015

Description of Work
Tim did a very good and professional job replacing and repairing a small section of ceiling drywall. | |Excellent job by a very good serviceman.

Category drywall

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad you're so pleased with me and my work. Thanks, Tim

02/15/2014

Category drywall

Drywall hanging and finishing on ceilings and walls. Drywall and plaster wall repairs, including cracks, holes, water damage, etc. wall removal and frame work

I do not do any sort of painting. I do not do the "old school" plastering but as mentioned above I can repair old plaster walls for small jobs.