SBS Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

We do all forms of exterior siding and replacement windows. We also do gutters and replacement windows. All estimating is free. We offer Angies List members a discount for an estimate. We've been in business for 14 years have improved over 700 homes. Feel free to contact us via phone but due to the high volume of calls, contacting us via email might be better....

Beman Builders LLC

Owner-Operated. Uses Subs For Plumbing & Electrical. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email.

Great Lakes Building Concepts

We are a full service home improvement company currently serving the West Michigan Area - Including Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and even Lansing. We believe in a strong commitment to customer service and a non-compromising level of quality across the board for your next home improvement project!

Offers by Great Lakes Building Concepts on Angi
Liquid Construction

Full phase interior & exterior remodeling, in business since 2004, only quality workmanship at affordable prices.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I sent them a message I got know reply or phone call

Category roofing,siding

I apologize but I did call the number back that was left on my voicemail and I got an error message stating the number was not reachable. I didn't receive an email from this person which most people fall back on as a method of communication. Once again, I do apologize.

06/05/2014

See above. No response or return of my messages.

Description of Work
I called the business and left messages for an evaluation of our issue and a quote for their services. No response from anyone. I understand it seems everyone in the business is backed up right now, but no response is extremely unprofessional. For jobs as big as siding, you want a business you can count on and it's a bad sign if they can't even return your call.

Category siding

I apologize to [member name removed] for not getting back to him but as he stated, this is the busy season and construction is at an all time high. I recieve 3-5 calls a day and at times just don't have the time to field them all. Unfortunately, even if I could have returned his/your call, I couldn't do the work for 8-12 months anyway, which I'm sure would have frustrated [member name removed] als...

10/23/2012

.Great

Description of Work
Great jog matching the garage siding to the existing house siding. He purchased an upgraded door for me because it was on sale- also he repaired wood on the garage that had rotted- no extra charge. Installed new lights and a new address sign. I have the nicest looking garage in the neighborhood. There were delays on starting and several miscommunications- he had a wrong phone number on his web page. I almost regretted using Angie's List and SBS but.....in the end I was VERY happy.

06/13/2012

Project went great. Job was done in timely manner and satisfied with the work. Workers were engaged and courteous. Would recommend SBS Exteriors to friends and co-workers and would use them again myself.

Description of Work
Siding on house and 3 windows replaced.

06/08/2012

Our experience with Scott and his guys, was outstanding! We chose SBS because of some glowing references by mutual acquaintances. The whole job including the roofing went without a hitch and Scott kept us informed every step of the way. He and his crew kept our yard and house area extremely clean every day. We did have one issue where when they removed the gutter spouts and had siding off the wall...

Description of Work
SBS Exteriors stripped all existing siding then installed 1" foam over the walls and then resided the house with vinyl siding. They trimmed the windows with wide trim also. They redid our gutters too! We also hired them to re-roof our home after they noticed that our shingles were curling severely and some were even falling off.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding