Rainbow Bath & Shower

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

Additional phone - (616) 233-0077, (989) 705-2141, (231) 548-7246. Family Owned & Operated....

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Licensed and insured roofing Contractor with over 30 years experience in all types of roofing. Specializing in leak repair and roof maintenance. 24 hour emergency service available.

Owner operated interior housecleaning and exterior cleaning business. Pressure washing, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning services are a few of our exterior cleaning specialty areas. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/17/2017

Rainbow bath and shower did a wonderful job replacing my shower. In one day, the whole job was finished and looks perfect with a custom fit. I had a problem with the door not tight and the company upgraded my shower door for free. It is refreshing to see a company with such attention to customer satisfaction and they no longer sell the door. Overall, they were very professional.

Description of Work
Bath remodel

Category gutter repair,home remodeling

05/03/2016

Description of Work
We received a quote from Rainbow Bath & Shower to replace our existing shower stall. Rainbow promptly returned my phone call and scheduled a date for the estimate. Matt Whalen was at our house a few days later to give us an estimate. He was knowledgeable about the product, offered suggestions and was professional. The estimate seemed fair so we hired them for the job. (We did not get any other estimates so I can't say how competitive it was, but it seemed reasonable to us.). The estimate included the parts, installation, any unexpected work that might come up during the installation, and the product and work is guaranteed for the life of the shower. If we have a problem, they will come out and fix it at no charge. Once the order was placed, Rainbow kept us informed as to when it would arrive. Chris, who was the installer, was prompt, knowledgeable about the installation, and friendly and professional. He did a great job. I'd have to say we were very pleased with Rainbow Bath & Shower from beginning to end.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on giving high quality customer services. I'm please your expectations were met! We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/21/2015

We originally had 2 separate gutters with leaf guard installed 4 or more years ago. I realized later that we paid more than double the usual cost, but I felt the extra cost was at least partially offset by the LIFETIME warranty. Recently, we developed a leak in which water ran under the gutter and down the wall. Since we had been told that the warranty would be void if I disturbed the gutter guard...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak around a gutter/leaf guard

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/15/2015

I'm very pleased. The quality of both the materials and workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new shower in unfinished part of basement.

Category gutter repair,roofing,home remodeling

06/01/2015

Several years ago Rainbow installed their gutters on our home. This past year we needed them removed and then re-installed since we were putting a metal roof on our home. We called them on short notice and they were able to squeeze us into their schedule. Very happy with the quality of their work (and the gutters) and their flexibility and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Removed their gutters then re-installed after a metal roof was installed

Category gutter repair

Bath remodeling, seamless gutters & downspouts, heated gutter systems, gutter protection (Gutter Helmet), under decking, shower enclosures, tub enclosures, bathtub replacement

Roofing or Flooring