HIDDEN DOG FENCE OF N MICHIGAN

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2010

Out of sight pet containment systems...

Here at Blue Light MSP LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Fencing trade specializing in installations and repair and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We are Family Owned, Licensed & Insured

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Installed hidden fence and worked with us to customize training for our two different dogs Very professional and efficient

Category fencing

06/03/2013

He was a wonderful man and is great with the dogs. It only took him less than a hour to put the fence in and he walked with our dogs around the yard so they knew where the fence was.

Description of Work
He had installed a underground dog fence and my collar was not keeping the dog in the fence. And it was my own fault the collar was not tight enough on the dog. He just adjusted the collar and it works perfect and he did not charge me for the visit. He did install our hidden fence in the spring of 2012 and I believe it cost us about 1200.00 but it is worth it to me.

Category fencing

09/07/2012

Everything went beautifully. Now our puppy is safe in the yard!

Description of Work
Hidden Fence put in over an acre of hidden fencing for our puppy. Jeff owner was very pleasant to work with, prompt and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking to have this done.. And you cant beat the price. We are extremely happy with this company!

Category fencing,dog fence

08/22/2011

BEST EVER!!!!!

Description of Work
Best money I have ever spent! Excellent service, kind people, and did an excellent job. Recently had a problem with the fence and they came and fixed it........no problem! :)

Category fencing,dog fence