Custom Creations

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a debt free company. We take cash and checks only. Common contract is 50% down and then rest at completion of project....

Beman Builders LLC

Beman Builders LLC

Owner-Operated. Uses Subs For Plumbing & Electrical. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email.

06/20/2013

I have the most beautiful kitchen by Custom Creations. I designed the kitchen and we worked out together on how to design the cabinets. He is so good. My contractor estimated what he thought it should have cost and he came down right at the money so I imagine that it was what it was, it was fair. His punctuality was very good considering he lives in Traverse City and we live down here. He's honest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made kitchen cabinets. He also designed something that was extremely beautiful.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

01/17/2012

.He was excellent at directing his crews. He was extremely honest. He was open to unusual things I wanted to do. If they couldn't be done structure he let me know and explain why. His workmanship was meticulous. He worked with his men and did not just send them over. He was a very pleasant person to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Mike Bofysil construction. The did a kitchen remodel and bump out. A third of the cost ($100,000.00) was because of the custom cabinets. They came in and removed old cabinets. They put the refrigerator in the garage so we had someplace to store things. They gutted the kitchen and added a basement under the bump out. They added three french doors.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,remodeling,woodworking

Custom woodwork, design, production & installation of furniture for bed room, kitchen & mantels.

Check, PayPal