CHARLIE'S SEWER & PLUMBING

With Angi since November 2010

1301 SOUTHWESTERN DR

Tecumseh, MI 49286

Full service drain and sewer cleaning....

04/09/2020

Jason S.

They recommended Clog Buster's and it was normally a $ 100 to $150 dollars. They said $299 which I thought was high but it is a pandemic at the time of this review. They charged $400. They did not disclose it was going to be that much higher until after and they did not call before they showed up. They did do a good job but price gouging during a pandemic says something about the business.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category septic tank, drain cleaning

12/18/2014

thomas C.

Category septic tank

11/15/2011

Katie M.

I googled drain cleaning, and Charlie's was one of the first that popped up. They arrived at my property in less than one hour, and my apartments are 30 minutes away from their office. We had a parking lot drain back up at our apartment complex (I am the manager) from massive amounts of rain. They assessed the situation, left to get the appropriate equipment and returned in no time to pump out the drain. They were finished in a little over 2 hours, and were extremely professional. They removed all sludge and debris from the drain. All three employees were very polite, respectful, and knew what they were doing. They put on waders and got right in that water to put the snake down the drain. I would definitely go to them again with any sewer or drain problems.

Description of Work
They unclogged a parking lot drain.

Category drain cleaning

05/17/2011

Wanda Z.

In the past two years, I've had a sewer line back up in the basement 4 times. This last time, Charlie's was recommended to me by a friend and I had a much better experience. Charlie's called me right back after I left a message and showed up within hours. He and his partner looked at my problem and then discussed with me what they wanted to do and why. They were quick and efficient in snaking the drain. Their knowledge and skill was apparent. They even cleaned up the area before they left - also a plus. Charlie's charged me $100 for the snaking and an extra $25 because they had to remove the toilet to get the to main drain - a very reasonable price for the service performed. Excellent in all aspects of service, professionalism, and price and highly recommended! A+

Description of Work
Removed toilet in basement bathroom. Snaked the main sewer drain. Removed roots from drain. Replaced toilet.

Category plumbing, septic tank, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Pure Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC

Affordable rates. Quality service. Experience plumbing excellence with Pure Plumbing Heating & Cooling! Family-owned and operated in Canton, MI, we are highly experienced plumbing service providers with 40 years of experience providing reliable plumbing services. Our seasoned plumbers are licensed, insured, and ready to handle your plumbing challenge. We serve commercial and residential clients and offer services including sewer repair, drain cleaning, water heaters, and much more! We believe in doing things the right way and doing things well the first time around. From sump pumps to kitchen repairs, all of our services are priced affordably and competitively. Founded in 2020, Pure Plumbing Heating & Cooling serves Canton, MI, and all neighboring regions. We cater to the needs of our customers and offer a friendly client experience with timely response times, prompt service, and punctual attendance. Our responsible plumbers are detail-oriented and efficient - your project will be completed on time by our knowledgeable team. As an honest business, we believe in integrity, transparency, and clear communication. For your free estimate or to learn more about our plumbing services, call us now!

Full service drain and sewer cleaning.