All moving services

Ultimate movers

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2017

Taylor Michigan

Taylor, MI 48180

Ultimate Movers can assist you with all of your moving needs. We can (pack) and move your items in your home. Ultimate movers we treat your furniture as if it were our own. Emergency moves no problem. We move homes, offices, apt , condos etc. We also wrap your furniture free of charge. We use special straps to keep dollies off of your floors and out of your house(no damage). We do not upcharge for weekend moves. Call us at (313) 828-2253 Licensed and insured. Thank you....

11/13/2020

Laura C.

The move went off without a hitch. We will be hiring Ultimate again to move our belongings out of storage and into our newly built house.

Description of Work
Moved our house into a storage facility.

09/04/2020

Scott F.

All furniture moved without damage to walls or the furniture. They handled several large items (monstrous desk, chest freezer, treadmill, etc.)

Description of Work
3 bedroom condo move to house

08/26/2020

Karol T.

Lloyd was easy to connect with, gave us an idea of what we could expect and provided clear pricing information. The team that arrived on moving day called with an ETA beforehand. They were quick, professional and treated our things with care when loading. We even had a huge safe to move out of the basement and they were able to handle that as well. We will be hiring them again when it’s time for the Pods to be unloaded when our new house is complete.

Description of Work
Loading an entire houseful into Pods.

08/10/2020

LAURA H.

ULTIMATE MOVERS WERE 6 HOURS LATE! THEY MOVED US FROM 9:30pm-4:00am!!! THEY DOUBLE BOOKED MY MOVE DAY! WHO DOES THAT! I am so disappointed that a ULTIMATE MOVERS thought it was ok to move ANYONE starting at 9:30pm. When we had to be out that day! That leaves us no choice but to let them move us and to go to work the next day EXHAUSTED! The Ultimate Movers company prefers cash and talk you out of putting on credit card with fees etc. The guys called the owner Lloyd at 4am to get the total so we could pay. Serious?!?! And there was only one fresh guy moving us that had not be on the move in the morning. I have to say. The guys that moved us did it fast and efficiently, with little damage. A few broken things, dropped antique fridge but it WAS their 2nd job for the day and IT WAS 3 and 4AM! I blame management not the guys moving us. They had no business moving ANYONE that late. No discount was given nor offered. Pick another company

Description of Work
Moving 4 Bedroom Household that was pre-boxed ready to go.

Category moving companies

I’m sorry that we arrived to your move late. Due to COVID ma’am everybody’s behind with work and fighting to keep up with the amount of customers we have. We try to accommodate everyone’s move time even if we arrive late. I’d rather arrive late then not arrive at all . So again sorry it was late. We live and learn ma’am this is the first time in 5 years that we have been this swamped with this much work. So the next time it gets this busy I will not schedule 4 jobs in one day again sorry. We are a 24 hr company.

07/15/2020

Tequeda R.

It was a pleasant experience the two men were very fast and knowledgable. They were prompt and made my transition smooth.

Description of Work
Moving from townhouse into storage

07/01/2020

Vivian J.

The team was on time, professional and friendly. The owner Lloyd has was great to work with and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Residential moving

05/25/2020

Christina R.

Guys were very friendly. Wrapped everything. Efficient, timely and fair pricing. All around a great job. I would not hire any other company now that I know about Ultimate movers. A+ thank you for treating my items with such care

Description of Work
Nursing home room moved to house

Category moving companies

Thanks we appreciate the kind words. Being a smaller company we are very compassionate about customers belongings. Thanks again

05/09/2020

Frances P.

If you need a moving company, you would be 100% satisfied with these guys. Called before arriving, arrived on time, did a great job loading and unloading with no issues. Very reasonably priced. Thanks guys for the great job.

Description of Work
Local Move

05/05/2020

Angie G.

I cannot say enough about Ultimate Movers! The experience was perfect from start to finish. The owner was very quick to respond to both emails and phone calls. The rate was exactly as quoted. The two gentlemen who performed the move were professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Both men worked extremely hard and handled all of our belongs with the utmost care. We did not have one single item damaged, nor was a mark left on the walls or floors. I would hire them again and feel very comfortable recommending Ultimate Movers.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes

03/27/2020

Christopher R.

Ultimate Movers, and owner, Lloyd, were every bit of perfect. My wife and I were planning to move ourselves with family on a Saturday. Due to unexpected changes, that fell through. We were then forced to move on a weekday, Tuesday, which caused us to lose all the helping hands we had. We were forced to look into moving companies. Being that it was Friday and EVERYTHING was packed, bagged, stored, and ready to move, we were doubting we would be able to find a company at such short notice. I contacted Ultimate Movers after seeing the positive reviews, and am I happy I did. Lloyd immediately scheduled me in for Tuesday morning and gave me discounts in two different areas. Monday night comes and we're completing the finishing touches to make the move on Tuesday morning go smooth. Monday evening, Michigan shuts down. I contact Lloyd again. He never missed my call. Lloyd was aware the State of Michigan planned on shutting down due to the corona virus pandemic come Monday at midnight. Lloyd changed HIS schedule and setup a two man crew to move me that night... after they had already moved three others! 8:55pm Lloyd shows up with his two movers and we were thankful (to say the least) and ready to go. Lloyd's two movers took two trips in the truck (35 min. each way) and worked until they were paid in full at 3:35am the next morning. Not one dent, scuff, or mark on my walls. All items wrapped and accounted for. Nothing broken. They worked FAST and even disassembled and reassemble a large loveseat we had, taking it to our basement without issue or complaint. These guys are HIGH CLASS. I would never choose another moving company again. Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Residential Move

02/08/2020

Rob H.

Very professional operation. The two movers showed up on time and started working right away and didn't waste time. Very quick service getting all our furniture and appliances moved over and staged. They quickly broke down our bed and set it back up at our house. Would definitely recommend Ultimate Movers.

Description of Work
Moved 1 bedroom apartment to house

01/18/2020

Laurel B.

It went very well. The movers were professional, polite, friendly and cheerful. Everything was handled with great care. I was extremely pleased!

Description of Work
Moving from a house to an apartment.

10/05/2019

Pam C.

The service was excellent. The service experience was to my total satisfaction. They were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. You cannot go wrong hiring this company.

Description of Work
Ultimate Movers moved me from my apartment to my condo

08/03/2019

Shannon O.

Ultimate movers were amazing. Lloyd was super friendly on the phone always called back when he said he would. He worked with our time frame. The price was amazing. The guys showed up on time. The 2 of them were very professional and friendly. They worked very well together, all of our stuff was moved in record time nothing broken and everything placed where we wanted it. I would recommend them to anyone needing to move. Thank you guys!!

Description of Work
Home moving

07/29/2019

John H.

Movers finished the job well before the estimated timeframe. Very efficient service!

Description of Work
Move from apartment to condo

07/04/2019

Kelsey P.

Great—moved very quickly and efficiently. We’re very professional and focused. Arrived even a little early which was great. Even though they moved quickly they handled everything with care and nothing was broken or damaged—a first for me with a move! Would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Moved from two bedroom house to new home in same city

06/28/2019

Joy B.

Very well. Guys were punctual, and professional. They took precautions to make sure that not only furniture was protected, but the walls and trim was as well. The best part was the price. The quote I got from Two Men and a Truck was $386.96-$696.00 (included a 'Travel Charge' of $155 to come from Livonia?!?!). This company charged $375.00. Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving.

Description of Work
Moved from one location to another.

06/24/2019

Wendy F.

These guys rock! They are very professional and quick. I save atleast $500 going with them instead of 2 men and a truck. I highly recommend them! Outstanding work guys ~ thank you!!

Description of Work
Moving to another home

06/24/2019

Joseph A.

Lloyd was very responsive and always returned my phone calls promptly. I called around 10 moving companies servicing the Ann Arbor area. They quoted higher prices, charged driving/gas/maintenance fees, and were all unavailable for moving on a Saturday in June (a very busy time for movers). I accepted moving on a Sunday as that was the earliest available within their schedule. However, I followed up my request to move on a Saturday closer to the date and Lloyd patiently listened to my reasoning for the request. After assessing his schedule that weekend, he called me on the Saturday I wanted and said he could fit me in! It made things much easier for me. I’m very thankful! Anthony and Mike were the movers. Very nice personalities and always responded to my requests to shrink wrap certain pieces of furniture. I am very particular and they accommodated me without opposition. They also helped assemble and disassemble my bed. As a sign of my thanks for their great service I gave them a $50 tip. For $425 total it was a very good price in comparison to the other quotes I received for a single room move. I will definitely choose Ultimate Movers again for my next move.

Description of Work
In-state move

06/18/2019

Dane C.

Went seamlessly. Moved me over a holiday weekend. Price was very affordable. The crew was very careful moving all of my belongings. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Moving company

06/14/2019

Soraia W.

It went great, the company was prompt, excellent communication and worked with me for my time slot and pricing.

Description of Work
I needed movers

06/10/2019

Victor C.

We had a very smooth move thanks to Ultimate Movers. Everyone on the team was polite and prompt. The packing service they provided was excellent with all of our glassware making it without a scratch. Thanks to them, took all of the anxiety out of our move. Would use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Moving from Royal Oak

06/05/2019

Daniel B.

Excellent. Punctual and professional. I had a refrigerator delivered and I needed help getting it inside the way building. I called in the afternoon and they were able to work me into their schedule. I would recommend them to others and use them again.

Description of Work
I needed help at the last minute moving a refrigerator.

06/01/2019

Jennifer H.

Ultimate Movers will NOT disappoint! We had another moving company scheduled to move us but two days prior they called and said they overbooked which left us in a lurch. A friend recommended Ultimate Movers and here they were to the rescue. Professional, hard working and very thorough and cautious with our items. Treated all as if it was their own. AND they charged a fraction of the other moving companies we researched. 5 Star rating for sure! Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving Company

05/26/2019

Alan C.

They did a super awesome job. And nice people. From the first phone call to the final unload, really great! I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moved out of state