Alloy Gutter Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2006

Alloy Gutter Company is built on quality workmanship, great customer service, and the best material available. We manufacturer and install gutters. We employ full-time installers who are experts in their field. We perform quality checks year-round. Same day & next day service for gutters and repairs. Warranties on workmanship and material....

E.T. Construction Corp

Edward Thomas has a passion of 37yrs in the roofing business. Installing residential and commercial, High-end Cedar Shake and Slate roofs. Edward works side by side with his crew. Quality is what we strive for. He's received GAF golden pledge awards 9yrs consecutively.

Pro Care Total Maintenance, LLC

Best quality affordable construction company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Martino Home Improvements

Family owned and operated local business. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Checks & also offer multiple financing options. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Certainteed Preferred Contractor, and Mastic Preferred Contractor. Ask about our Angie's List discount!

07/23/2020

Great! They responded fast, reasonable price, professional and high quality work.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement, fascia board replaced, strainer-style leaf guards installed on all gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

07/29/2019

I have to say this was by far the BEST experience I have ever had with any company. This company was very quick to respond. They responded to my request for quote the very next day after I had posted it. Alloy was able to survey the house using satellite technology and provide an accurate quote the same day. This company not only provide me with a timely quote but also included their current insur...

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

05/22/2019

I CALLED ALLOY GUTTER, ONE WEEK AGO, AND TOLD THEM I NEEDED MY EXISTING GUTTERS TAKEN DOWN, AND NEW GUTTERS INSTALLED, ALONG WITH GUTTER LEAF PROTECTION. I WAS TOLD, THAT AN ESTIMATOR WOULD CALL ME, TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, AT MY HOME. NOBODY FROM ALLOY GUTTER, EVER CALLED ME BACK - WHAT OUTSTANDING SERVICE ! IMPO, MUST BE " FAT & HAPPY ", LIKE MANY OTHER HOME REMODELERS HAVE BEEN, FOR MANY YEA...

Description of Work
EXISTING GUTTERS TAKEN DOWN, AND NEW GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS INSTALLED

Category gutter repair

Good Morning Mr [Member Name Removed] Please Accept our appologies but looking at our records We have nothing under your name or address. can you please verified that we are the right company you called for an estimate.

12/03/2018

I had my estimate within hours of a request and then service was scheduled and installed all within a few days. I have recommended already to a few people. Thanks for the great work and saving us from fall gutter clean out.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement with Leaf Guards

11/21/2018

company wanted pics. I sent them the pics on Friday November 09. On Monday November 12 they emailed stating that they only do k-style gutters, not box style and that a sheet metal company would be more suitable for us. So they did not show up to quote, nor did they do any work for us.

Description of Work
snow dams, gutter repairs, downspout repairs

Category gutter repair

We apologize that we were not the correct fit for your project. Our gutter machines run the most common type of residential gutters, which are K-Style. We hope you were able to find someone to suit your needs!

Seamless gutters. Leaf protection. Seamless gutter material delivery. Gutter cleaning & repairs.