Advanced Flooring Design

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2018

1962 S Ferris Rd

Sumner, MI 48889

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Advanced Flooring Design is the #1 source for all your flooring needs! We specialize in all natural wood flooring, laminates, tile, carpet, & vinyl plank installations. insured & with over 20 years of experience in the industry, we guarantee the highest quality! In addition, a lifetime installation warranty is our promise to all our customers! We also offer free in-home estimates that will allow you to meet us personally. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your next flooring project!...

flooring (36)tile installation (6)hardwood floors (4)

04/05/2021

I purchased some vinyl tile that I needed installed in my kitchen. The owner of this company does all of his own work which is great because he is a perfectionist and likes things done the right way! In addition to the great job he did with installing my new floor, he showed up on time and was extremely professional and so kind! I would welcome the man into my home any time. A very trustworthy man...

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/04/2021

Great Job from start to finish! I was working first 2 days and Joseph kept me updated and informed on progress with texts and pics! He ripped out tile, vinyl, repaired subfloor, leveled subfloor and installed vinyl plank, base board and quarter round for nearly 1200 sq ft.....all done in 3 days!!! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring Installation of LVP flooring

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Review for Advanced Flooring Design - 1962 S Ferris Rd, Sumner, MI - 39228112

06/20/2020

Joseph Schei of Advanced Flooring Design gave us a very fair price for the installation of oak hardwood flooring in our home. He also installed vinyl plank flooring in our kitchen and bathroom. All floors were done at the same time and it took him approximately 12 days which included removal of old floors, moving of all furniture and appliances, and installation of new floors. Joseph is very knowl...

Description of Work
Replacement and installation of hardwood floor and also vinyl plank floor

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/20/2020

We initially needed to have porcelain tile installed in our basement after having to remove carpet due to water damage. Joseph Schei of Advanced Flooring Design gave us a very fair quote that included the removal of old carpet glue, moving heavy furniture and appliances, and giving us peace of mind that this tile would allow us to move forward with confidence that our basement would be clean and s...

Description of Work
Porcelain Tile installed in our basement

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

05/21/2020

Joe came in and laid down brand new flooring. He was honest from the get go. He told us about which brand is what and the pros and cons are of each one. He even on a Sunday gave us a call and walked us through on how to take up linoleum flooring. Shawn & Anne R

Description of Work
New flooring

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/19/2020

He noticed a couple mistakes from my project, and went back to correct them. Very hard worker and did an incredible job.

Description of Work
Finished a flooring project for me

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

02/27/2020

Excellent job! Joe called us with expected times and was very prompt and courteous. He did an excellent job and were very pleased by his services. It looks great!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

Review for Advanced Flooring Design - 1962 S Ferris Rd, Sumner, MI - 38414192

thank you!

02/20/2020

Excellent, job well done and would refer to others.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

02/07/2020

Joseph Schei is top notch. Workmanship is excellent! My whole lower level walkout was completed in 3 days! I highly recommend his service!

Description of Work
Laminate Plank

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Review for Advanced Flooring Design - 1962 S Ferris Rd, Sumner, MI - 38373880

thank you!

11/07/2019

The project went well. Joe was timely and worked steady. He kept me informed every phase of the project.. He even pulled the toilet; some installers were not doing this. What I especially liked was "no dust in the air." Joe did a great job cleaning up and disposing of the debris. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Remove worn hardwood flooring in small bathroom, level floor, and Install vinyl floor planks.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

thanks again

Hardwood, Laminates, Ceramic Tile (wall & floor), Carpet, & Vinyl Plank installation