MARC TODD CONCRETE

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

Decorative Concrete Specialists. We are a full service concrete professional for over 30 years. We do all types of concrete work specializing in decorative concrete work....

N&R Building And Construction Llc

N&R Building And Construction Llc

Specializing in excavating! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/14/2020

Marc and his crew were very professional and responsive to our timeline. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them for your next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 x 40 concrete slab

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,mudjacking

07/10/2014

Marc was very prompt when we asked him for an estimate. In fact he was there the very same day. He was very polite, friendly and professional. He made us a beautiful sidewalk. We are very pleased with the service and will definitely use him again and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marc made us a sidewalk from our front door to the driveway.

05/20/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would recommend and use their services again. Cleaned and sealed concrete.

04/23/2014

I scheduled an appointment almost a week in advance to meet with Mr Todd to do some work on my lake house. He knew that I was driving in from out of state to meet him so he could examine the scope of the work and provide an estimate. He never showed nor called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was asked to provide an estimate.

CATEGORY concrete repair

(member name removed) never mentioned that he was coming specially just for an appointment. He scheduled a time when he would be at his lake house anyway. I NEVER set a specific time as with doing concrete work, you can never determine an exact quitting time for the day as you have to wait for it to setup and then put a finish on it. I ALWAYS state, as I did with (member name removed), that the ap...

08/12/2013

Marc was very good from point of contact thru completion. Quick and did a very good job. Returned to do some touch ups at our request without any hesitation. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed/Repaired Existing Concrete, poured new concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair

Driveways, sidewalks, patios, garage floors, basement walls, basement floors, stamped concrete, colored concrete, stained concrete, exposed aggregate. Concrete Paving Bricks, Concrete Lock Walls. Residential, commercial and Industrial.

Check, MasterCard, PayPal