Imperial Painting Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2009

43058 Burlington Dr

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

A Fresh Approach To Painting. a Painting Company That: Shows Up On Time. Returns Your Phone Calls Promptly. Implements a “No Money Down” Policy On Labor Cost. Provides Specific, Clear & Concise Contracts In Writing. Provides Quality Work At a Fair Cost. Implements An Instant Cleanup Policy. Provides Copies Of References, Licensing & Insurance. Strives To Meet Or Exceed Your Expectations. And Does All This With Courtesy, Respect & Professionalism. Painting Is Our Business But Customer Service Is Our Mission! Since 1992....

08/21/2019

Patricia B.

This is the company to call for top-quality painting services! The owner responded very quickly to out request for a quote and emailed us an extremely comprehensive packet of reference materials with our quote. His crew power-washed our home, replaced numerous rotten rough-sawn trim boards, scraped, primed and caulked our wood siding and trim, and painted all our siding and trim, our soffits and gutters, our garage doors and four entry doors. The prep work was extremely thorough, and only top quality fasteners, paint and caulk were used. The company's hard-working crew members were friendly, punctual, responsive, neat and efficient. Communication was excellent throughout the process, and the owner and/or his son were on hand several times a day to provide supervision, check on the work and answer our questions. No down payment was required. We paid for the paint and completed carpentry work the day the painting started, and the balance when the work was completed to our satisfaction. We're very happy we hired Imperial Painting and will definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Replaced rotted trim boards and caulk and paint exterior of house, including garage and entry doors.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

03/14/2017

karen J.

Awesome work!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

07/30/2016

Kelly D.

We were extremely pleased with Imperial Painting from start to finish. I've dealt with a lot of contractors over the years and this company was very professional. They had a large crew that worked fast and diligently. The owner was here 2-3 times a day checking on the progress of the job as well as the quality of the work. We were kept informed of any areas of concerns and our options were always discussed. I highly recommend this company. Top notch.

Description of Work
We had the exterior wood trim of our 2400 sq. ft. home painted, including the garage, side door, and a large wood pergola. We also had Imperial powerwash our home and replace several rotting boards.

Category woodworking,house painters

12/01/2015

Laura F.

Beautifully. We have used Costas for other paint jobs (primary & second home). The finishing work is excellent and professional. Costas is s great guy to work with too and his team is efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
Repainted walls & ceiling in living room

05/27/2014

David L.

Costas and his team did a great job. They were clean, moved the furniture and on-time. He had his team on-site when he said he would and went through the work with me at the end of the day. He answered all my questions and had very good workers. he also provided me with references. He was not the cheapest person that provided me a quote, but took the time to follow-up and included all wall repairing and moving of furniture. They did a great job and I would and will use them again.

Description of Work
The team painted all my closets, Living Room, Hallways, Ceilings, master Bedroom, Child's bedroom, banisters, and some spot painting.

Category drywall,interior painters

04/10/2014

Ryan J.

Called to get an estimate. Costas answered and told me that he could be to my house between 6 and 6:15 that same day to give an estimate and potentially do the work the following Saturday. I told him I had to make sure my wife could make it home in time for the appointment and I would call him right back. I called Costas back twice with no response. Left voicemails with my address and that the previously discussed time would work. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Interior paint quote

11/27/2013

karen J.

I have recommended them to a number of family members and friends. Their prices are good. Their quality is excellent. They are very professional, courteous and clean up and move the furniture. I only had to remove breakables. Costas and his employees are respectful, and very personable. I would have no other company painting my home.

Description of Work
I have used them to paint the exterior and interior of my home as recently as this past spring.

Category house painters,interior painters

11/27/2013

Mary W.

The painting was excellent. They had tarps to collect the dust and then after they used them they shook them out where they were working. This was the only issue that we had and Costas took care of that quickly. The cost was the most competitive that I found. I have a Southwestern exposure and they replaced some rotted wood. They were honest as they said the other wood was good and did not need painted. I would call them back if any painting was needed in the future. They put two coats of paint on and they painted the ceiling as well. Costas was on site in the morning and at the end of each day to make sure that everything was being done satisfactory to us.

Description of Work
They did both interior and exterior painting for the house. They did a great room and master bedroom on the interior. They painted two sides that had sun exposure and the paint match was done very well. They did touch up work as well.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

07/29/2013

Frederick K.

Went very well. I purchased the Sherwin Williams Duration during a summer sale at 50% off and Costas from Imperial did the work. On the exterior they did an incredible job of preparation. The house was 16 years old and some of the T111 had some rot and was replaced. Some of the windows also had some rot and this was repaired as well. They spent considerably more time on the prep work than on the actual painting. This is where most painting contractors fail. If the surfaces are not properly prepped for paint it is just a waste of money to even bother with the painting. His crew also painted my Great Room which in no small task with ceiling over 20" high. Once again a professional job. Costas was on site several times each day checking on his crews and the workmanship. From memory I believe the project took a total of 4 days with 2 men on site each day from early morning till late afternoon. I really can't say enough about Imperial and Costas. Imperial is a Great Painting Contractor, not necessarily the low bid either, but after checking his references I decided that they were worth the additional money.

Description of Work
Painted exterior, and partial interior of home.

Category house painters,interior painters

01/24/2013

Frank A.

Imperial Painting did an excellent job repainting our new house before we moved in! Costas was very responsive when calling him and following up with us. His crew's attention to detail was absolutely incredible. Straight lines everywhere, perfect coating, just an all around well done job!! Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Excellent job all around!

MPS Company

MPS Company is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We look forward to helping you with you're home painting needs!

Mk1 Painting and Finishing LLC

Mk1 Painting offers a wide variety of professional painting services on interior and exterior jobs of any size. Our team has a combined fifteen plus years of experience in this industry. From the first contact and estimate to final invoice, you will find yourself working with the most skilled and organized painting company in this area.

Francesko's Painting LLC

Francesko's Painting is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and stands behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients so call us today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

Residential, commercial and institutional interior and exterior painting, power washing and cleaning. deck restoration, staining, drywall, plaster work, rotted wood replacement, carpentry work, custom color matching, caulking, staining & varnishing.