HOUSE DOCTORZ LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

3.9

42235 Yeargo Dr

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

As the owner of House Doctorz, LLC, I personally meet with every client and provide a free estimate! We are not a large company with the ridiculous overhead. This is how we keep the cost low, while providing outstanding workmanship and personalized service. I deal directly with suppliers and do

03/07/2020

Sara J.

Quote and 2 week completion timeline agreed upon to complete several areas in basement and basement bathroom. In the first week, only painting was completed, as the quote included 2 coats and only one was done. Vinyl flooring was installed at the beginning of week 2, however, not enough was purchased to finish the job. Most days work did not begin until 5pm and lasted until 11pm, despite being promised a 9am start time. Had to fire after 80% of job was completed. Later learned plumbing for toilet, shower and sink were done incorrectly (toilet could not be installed, shower and sink leaking), had to hire plumber to correct mistakes. Shower pan cracked immediately, had to be torn out to prevent leaking. Trim installed was crooked. Lighting we selected prior to electrical being done could not be installed due to leaving a gap between drywall. Worksite left messy, needed to borrow tools, despite us paying on time, tipping his workers for extras and buying dinner. Only work got completed because of constant calls to owner and allowing them to work until 11pm despite staying home all day with 4 month old and paying to board dog. Horrible experience, do not fall for the reasonable pricing. Poor quality, and you will just have to pay someone else to correct it.

Description of Work
Complete basement finishing (install flooring, prime and paint, plumbing for bathroom, tile shower, electrical)

Category electrician, plumbing, deck cleaning, basement remodeling

04/06/2018

Vivian H.

He did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

Description of Work
Installed Picture Window

Category handyman service

02/18/2016

Sam H.

Category epoxy flooring

09/23/2015

Gillian D.

Description of Work
The work crew did an acceptable job. However, the General Contractor was constantly making mistakes and excuses for delays. I was under the impression that the role of the General Contractor is to oversee the project & ensure that things are done properly & timely. In my experience, I had to spend too much of my time overseeing the General Contractor.

Category remodeling, epoxy flooring

10/02/2014

Isabel D.

I contacted the owner during the week of Sept. 15, 2014. At that time he said he would come out to my office either Sept. 23 or Sept. 24. I did not hear from him on the 23rd so on the 24 th I called him. It didn't sound like he remembered we had an appointment and then he mumbled something about having to pick up his kids from school. He asked if I could text him some pictures of the area that needed work. As of this morning (10/2) I had not heard from him so this afternoon I contacted another company. Their representative has already come out to measure and will begin work next week Tuesday. This is my first disappointment with an Angies List provider. Sorry, I will not be giving my office address below.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category deck cleaning

07/15/2013

john C.

Spent 9 hours preparing floor then painted and sealed.

Description of Work
Cleaned and epoxied garage floor.

Category deck cleaning, floor cleaning, epoxy flooring

08/23/2011

Jeanette G.

My deck was looking pretty ragged...House Doctorz came out and removed all the green mold that had accumulated along one side of the deck under the eaves, thoroughly powerwashed the entire area including the many spindles and rails, then stained and sealed everything. The price was reasonable for the amount of work involved and the weather cooperated so the job was completed in 3-4 days. Mr. Domke, the contact person, was prompt, personable, and frequently on site keeping tabs of the progress. His recommendation for the best color stain to use was right on the money...my 20-year-old deck looks new again! I will contact this company again next time I need any work done.

Description of Work
Deck powerwashing, staining, and sealing.

Category deck cleaning

Bricks N Bristles

Bricks and Bristles llc is a 3rd generation masonry/ painting restoration company .Specializing in residential masonry repairs. Bricks n Bristles blend new cutting edge technique with the old tried and proven methods. Here at Bricks and Bristles everything we build from relationships to structures we build with an uncompromising commitment to creativity and passion for excellence

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

2022 Super Service Award

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

water,wind,fire damage, roofing sealer, roof repairs,roof replacement,gutters, gutter protection,full or partial kitchen and bath remodeling/repair

window cleaning,asphalt driveways,lawn service