EIFS Repair

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2013

EIFS Repair - Specializing in EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System) also known as Dryvit or Synthetic Stucco. 26 years experience doing nothing but EIFS....

Lakeside Painting & Plaster Repair LLC

With over 20 years of experience, Lakeside is the right choice for your painting and plaster needs, along with Historical related repairs. We do it right, the first time. In addition to our custom paint jobs, we have extensive knowledge of Historical homes. We service Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, St. Clair Shores, English Village, Indian Village and the surrounding communities. At Lakeside Painting and Plaster we understand that protecting your property during the process is just as important as what the finished product looks like. We strive for the highest quality and integrity in our work. To achieve this, we take every precaution possible to tape, wrap, cover, and protect your home from paint and construction dust (view our image gallery on Angie’s List and a more extensive gallery on our website). We treat every home like it’s our own from the time we start to the time we finish. If your walls or ceilings are cracking or could use a fresh coat of paint, call us today at 313-399-9238 to set up a FREE in-home consultation!

R and D Drywall and Painting

R and D offers an array of services to accommodate any need, ranging from: drywall/plaster repairs, painting, carpentry, drywall/plaster/carpentry customizations. Remodeling services are available for your kitchens, bathrooms, or basements to fit your needs and desires. To complete your vision we offer framing and trim work alongside top quality painting. Whatever your need, R and D has the ability to take your job from the demo stage to completion.

Cooks Plastering

Cook's Painting has been in business for more than 34 years and offers plastering and painting services in the Detroit Metro Area and all the surrounding areas. Additional Phone Numbers: 2485599373 7349465522 Additional DBA's: Cook's Plastering; Cook's Painting & Plastering

09/21/2020

I paid him and everything was good. They were good company. He was great guy. He did everything he said he would do. Corey came out, gave me an estimate, and did a good job. I was happy with the finish product. I would highly recommend them.It looked great.

Description of Work
They put EIFS on my house.

04/14/2019

Corey showed up promptly. He told that he worked on synthetic stucco and ours is different. He was very honest. He suggested to hire a handyman, who can do it much cheaper.

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category stucco

Thank you for your kind words.

09/27/2018

Do not waste your time, I could not even get the guy to do estimate for me

Description of Work
Synthetic stucco

Category plastering,stucco

Sorry for the inconvenience. I do try to get to everyone, but sometimes that is not possible. For the most part I feel I am on top of the high demand. Unfortunately, there are times people fall through the cracks. At peak season it is very hectic.

09/02/2017

They are very good. We are very pleased with the results. There prices were reasonable and in line with other estimates. The problem is there is not very many people in this area that do that kind of work .There were problems underneath the stucco with carpenter ants and we had to have wood replaced.

Description of Work
We had an add on in our home and the stucco was cracked and they repaired it.

06/08/2017

the person come is very honest, he told me it;s not EIFS and he is very knowledgeable about EIFS.

Description of Work
EIFS inspection

Category stucco

EIFS Full Installs and EIFS Repairs Full Installs include residential and commercial applications. EIFS Repairs: Residential and Commercial Kick Out Flashing, Woodpecker Damage, Cracking, Flaking, Moisture Damage, complete remove and replace. We service all Synthetic Stucco including Dryvit, Sto, Senergy, Parex, and Master Wall. No other services EIFS is all we do

We offer no other services. Just EIFS. We do not do any traditional stucco only EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System)