BT'S Construction Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2006

7605 17 Mile Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

We are Family Owned and Operated General Contracting Company - in business since 1979....

10/20/2020

Simona K.

Came out to quote the job in November of 2019. Told me I was on the schedule when the weather got better. Every time I called, they said they'd get me in. This went on for 10 months! Shame on me for not giving up sooner. When Tim did finally come back in September of 2020 to do the job, he said he needed some supplies and would be right back. Fast forward 1 week later, and he never came back! Clearly these guys do not want our business. BTW, Pat in the office is the nicest lady ever!

Description of Work
Gutter repairs

Category garage builders

08/09/2017

Mark T.

Tim's crew was very courteous and professional. Their workmanship was impeccable.

Description of Work
I had a new roof , 2 skylights replaced and a garage repair on my 100 year old historic Royal Oak home.

03/10/2017

Lance P.

Great. They were professional and fast. They gave me the option to paint panels on ground before installation which was convenient and saved me money

Description of Work
BTs replaced Cedar Board. They replaced Stucco Board. They recaulked entire front of house. Two separate jobs

Category gutter repair, siding

08/01/2014

Audley W.

I was stood up by BT construction, not once, but twice. Not only is this unacceptable, it is unprofessional. At a time when my family was in great need of help and we trusted BT to help us by providing their services, we were unfortunately, let down. Our time was wasted and we did not receive the simple respect due to even receive a phone call to let us know that they could not make good of their commitment.

Description of Work
BT construction failed to show up. They failed to call. Not once but TWICE.

06/09/2014

Tracy B.

Description of Work
Install plumbing

Category gutter repair, plumbing

05/31/2014

Tony R.

04/13/2014

Lance P.

My only issue is I had to call a couple of times to get put on the schedule after I got a good quote. The low quote was worth the effort.. The work was exemplary, professional and on time once scheduled.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 stucco board panels and several cedar planks on front of house. Recaulked all panels on complete house front. (I pre-painted the cedar planks and stucco board prior to installation after BT's dropped the panels in my driveway. They allowed me 2 days to paint them)

10/14/2013

Marti M.

great price. excellent repairs. I would definitely use these guys again.

Description of Work
replaced rotted fascia board behind gutters

09/06/2013

Scott H.

In the quotation phase, they provided a range of options without pressuring me into any particular type of path. They were able to fit me in very quickly in their schedule. They cleaned up each day. They are even coming this week to do some gutter work for me as well.

Description of Work
They installed a single roof for my whole house. They also repaired some wood damage in the roof structure.

08/19/2013

Patricia C.

We were told it would take about 1 week to 10 days, and it took 1 month. They came out right on time the first couple of days but when sub contractors BT uses had to come out, they didn't show didn't call and we waited a lot for contractors to show up in this month. At least a call would have been appreciated. Things came up with the company and we feel we were put on the back burner to attend to other jobs. We had no other shower in the house for around 2 weeks. Luckily we had a membership at a gym that we used a few times. It seemed that no one was in charge to keep everything running smoothly. We have no problem personally with the owner Tim and most everything looks good in the bathroom. We still have a few issues that we have to call the sub contractors to fix and we will contact them ourselves.

Description of Work
Remodeled a small bathroom

Category remodeling, home remodeling

07/25/2013

Debbie M.

It was great, They done good work, and cleaned up very well also.

Description of Work
They came to put a saddle on the chimney.

Category chimney repair

02/05/2013

james C.

I liked absolutely everything. They were extremely professional. The work they did was well about standard and well above average. They came in on time. They were very cordial and polite. They were pretty much the best contractor I've worked with since I bought my home 3 years ago. They did an excellent job of cleanup. Their price was excellent compared to other contractors in the area. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Bt's Construction to do my siding. They removed the old siding and repaired damaged wood. They put new film on. They also replaced my gutters.

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding

01/30/2013

Patricia C.

We haven't had the work done yet. We are just trying to make a decision on the bathroom. Of the three estimates that we received for the bathroom, they seem to be the lowest.

Description of Work
BTS Construction has given us estimates for siding, gutters, and the bathroom.

Category gutter repair, siding, home remodeling

12/27/2012

Scott H.

Actual samples of the first choice color and two alternatives were brought out, and a nearby address of a similar house with the same shingles was provided. A huge crew arrived and quickly went to work on the planned morning. Cleanup was continuous and outstanding. I'm quite happy with the look of the new shingles (Landmark Pro) and should have done this years ago. I have scheduled BT's to come back and replace some of my gutters.

Description of Work
1. Remove and replace the shingled roof. 2. Repair the wood framing and edging in a valley. 3. Bend and apply metal to the underside of the overhang (2nd floor on a steeply sided hill)

10/07/2012

Margaret C.

The experience from start to finish was fantastic. Our condo board had bids from 5 contractors and this contractor won the bid, based on his experience and other good reports, including the BBB. Tim Omell is the owner of the company and was great to work with. He listened to what we wanted and was able to work around our schedule of doing the entire job over a 2 year period. His staff, including the office manager Pat, was extrememly professional and quick to respond to our calls. His workers worked well and cleaned up after each job. Best of all, we have had no further roof leaks and have saved thousands of dollars thanks to the great job they did. By installing siding we also saved. We had wood before and had to pay too much money too often to repair and repaint. Great overall experience, thanks to BTs.

Description of Work
New roofing, siding and gutters for entire condominium complex, a total of 10 buildings.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

09/26/2012

Carol E.

Tim is the father of the company. They are a company who gives you a price and sticks with it. If I changed my mind on the details of the project, he would clearly explain any difference in the price and would stick with it. They are very honest and a good company to deal with. Their crew is also very nice and even picked up after themselves. They did a very nice job.

Description of Work
I hired them to install siding on my home.

Category siding

10/26/2006

JAN S.

We got a free "no pressure" estimate. We were given a list of jobs completed in our area. After checking out several of the jobs and talking to the homeowners, we decided to hire the company. They were very courteous and non-invasive. They showed up on time. Other than the obvious pounding, we did not know they were here. It took a couple of days, but the workmanship was great.

Description of Work
They tore off two layers of old roofing and installed a new roof. They also reworked part of the gutters so that we would get better drainage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/23/2006

I THOUGHT THIS COMPANY WAS VERY GOOD. I HAD THEM DO SOME ROOFING BEFORE (AND THEY PERFORMED A VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB). I DEAL WITH A LOT OF CONTRACTORS AND THIS COMPANY CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED SEVENTEEN WINDOWS.

Category replacement windows

Above All Masonry & Construction LLC

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements

Somerset Painting and Professional Improvements is an Angies List Super-Service Award-Winning Michigan-based company that specializes in both residential and commercial improvements with over 39 years of experience. Check out our video on our website! Award winning. Additional email - naomi@somersetpainting.com.

Offers by Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Additions, roofing, siding, door and window replacement (home and garage), drywall installation, patching, custom painting, plumbing, electrical, formica and granite tops installed, carpet cleaning & replacement.