BT'S Construction Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2006

We are Family Owned and Operated General Contracting Company - in business since 1979....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

10/20/2020

Came out to quote the job in November of 2019. Told me I was on the schedule when the weather got better. Every time I called, they said they'd get me in. This went on for 10 months! Shame on me for not giving up sooner. When Tim did finally come back in September of 2020 to do the job, he said he needed some supplies and would be right back. Fast forward 1 week later, and he never came back! Clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repairs

CATEGORY garage builders

08/09/2017

Tim's crew was very courteous and professional. Their workmanship was impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof , 2 skylights replaced and a garage repair on my 100 year old historic Royal Oak home.

CATEGORY roofing

03/10/2017

Great. They were professional and fast. They gave me the option to paint panels on ground before installation which was convenient and saved me money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BTs replaced Cedar Board. They replaced Stucco Board. They recaulked entire front of house. Two separate jobs

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

08/01/2014

I was stood up by BT construction, not once, but twice. Not only is this unacceptable, it is unprofessional. At a time when my family was in great need of help and we trusted BT to help us by providing their services, we were unfortunately, let down. Our time was wasted and we did not receive the simple respect due to even receive a phone call to let us know that they could not make good of their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BT construction failed to show up. They failed to call. Not once but TWICE.

CATEGORY gutter repair

04/13/2014

My only issue is I had to call a couple of times to get put on the schedule after I got a good quote. The low quote was worth the effort.. The work was exemplary, professional and on time once scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 stucco board panels and several cedar planks on front of house. Recaulked all panels on complete house front. (I pre-painted the cedar planks and stucco board prior to installation after BT's dropped the panels in my driveway. They allowed me 2 days to paint them)

CATEGORY gutter repair

Additions, roofing, siding, door and window replacement (home and garage), drywall installation, patching, custom painting, plumbing, electrical, formica and granite tops installed, carpet cleaning & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard