Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2016

44122 Van Dyke Ave

Sterling Heights, MI 48314

complete gutter installation and Leaf Protection

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Lets get America back to work again! Advanced never closes for the winter. Its leaf protection time! 50% off all gutter protection. We do Gutters and Gutter protection all year long! Call us now for a free estimate . ALL INSTALLATION FEES FREE WITH ANY PURCHACE OF GUTTERS! call for your free estimate. Family owned and operated! Advanced Gutters is proud and honored to announce that we have partnered up with and help sponsor The National Breast Cancer Foundation. 10% of all sales will go directly to this wonderful foundation. Advanced Gutters does installs all year long! A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! and listed as an Accredited Business! We have been in the Home Improvement industry for 25 years. And the one and most important aspect of any business is customer satisfaction. When hiring Advanced Gutters, you can expect to be treated with the utmost respect! We will show up on time for your scheduled appointment, we know your time is valuable. Most of our jobs can be completed the very next day! No pushy sales reps to talk you into something you are not sure of. We know our competition very well, and there is a lot of them. By knowing our competition, allows us to know what not to do. We look forward to hearing from you today! So call Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection for your absolute free estimate. THE LEAK STOPS HERE! And may God Bless!...

4.4

4.4

4.3

gutter repair (96)insulation (8)door installation (6)gutter cleaning (5)garage doors (5)hardware store (2)

04/22/2021

The gutters went well, there was some back and forth regarding the downspouts, but in the end, Keith made things right.

Description of Work
Replace entire houses gutters

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Review for Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection - 44122 Van Dyke Ave, Sterling Heights, MI - 39309893

04/09/2021

Since we have been in this pandemic, we have been having trouble trying to get new or repaired gutters for our church. Found Advanced Gutters & gutter Protection Co. Keith called, made an appt. for est. He called me the same day with est. He had his crew out the next week and installed and competed the gutter job in all of a couple of hours. Very much pleased with the work. we wold recommend them ...

Description of Work
Installation of new gutters at my church.

Category garage doors,gutter repair,insulation

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thank you for the kind review. God bless

04/05/2021

Keith is a con man plain and simple. They did a terrible job and after chasing him around for months I hired someone else to fix the work. If you read his reviews there is a common theme, deposits taken and no work done, you can't get hold of him, etc. Also there are excuses for family issues. Just stay away, there are other reputable companies out there that will do the work properly the first ti...

Description of Work
New gutter on a remodeled house

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

i guess I just dont understand why you are content on attacking us. we tried on several occasions to accomodate you but you refused our service. i am not going to respond to your accusations, only to say you have left many bad reviews, non are warranted. have a blessed day

03/24/2021

Keith was a pleasure to work with. He was a straight shooter and gave me an accurate footage for my gutters, whereas other companies added roughly 60 feet in their estimates. I highly recommend working with Keith and his company for all of your gutter needs.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review

03/18/2021

Keith came out and assessed my needs. His quote was reasonable and I was excited to get the project started. He was able to get his team out the next week! They were experienced and quick! Everything was completed in about 2hrs!

Description of Work
Down spout repair and gutter guard install

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,insulation

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

thank you for your kind review. we are always here for you

03/10/2021

I hired Advanced Gutters for my 84-year-old mother in-law in late January to install new Sure-Flo gutter protection. His quote for the entire project was $901.00 (w/ senior discount) which included a $100 deposit before scheduling. When Keith, the owner, asked her directly for a deposit he changed it to $200. He came to the door prior to work starting and asked for an additional $1,218 made out to...

Description of Work
Install gutter protection

Category garage doors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

im so sorry for your experience. however there were other things that needed to be addressed. which she understood. im sorry you were not at the install to view these things. i never recieved a phone call from you.

02/23/2021

It went great. Keith was very friendly, courteous, and professional. The crew arrived when they said they would and they were done in under two hours. All debri was cleaned up afterward. The finished gutters looked awesome. The crew was super knowledgeable and experienced. Great price for the service provided and will recommend.

Description of Work
I had my gutters removed and new seamless gutters with gutter guards installed

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you

02/06/2021

I wrote a bad review and Keith reached out with more promises but he never scheduled the work. From my experience and the other reviews I have read I am convinced that Keith is just a con man. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Keith will tell you what you want to hear and never deliver.

Description of Work
Nee gutter

Category garage doors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

i do believe that any company you have work for you, you would leave a nasty review. Since your last review we tried very hard to contact you as we said we would. Three times to be exact! on the last attempt you told my repairman to put it on hold. we have tried everything to solve this problem with you but you have declined us to help.

01/02/2021

I waited several weeks for your company to install the gutters at the house I am working on and to make a repair at my house. The gutter installation is defective and the repair at my house was never done. I have called you and texted you several times in an effort to resolve this issue and you have promised to make it right but have not. The downspouts are all out of plumb. Where the downspout in...

Description of Work
New gutters for one house and a gutter repair ion a second house

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

sir i have been in contact with you on several occasions. with the pandenic your job was completed in a timely fashion. iit is important for you to know and understand, that covid has huet alot of small businesses. other companies have even closed. i have not. i have answered all your text. people need to understand that jobs are being delayed far more than mine. my company strives on customer ser...

12/08/2020

Keith is a busy guy so get on his list as soon as possible! Great experience and a great team with a very fair price and prompt professional work. Will be recommending 100%

Description of Work
Full gutter installation

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Review for Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection - 44122 Van Dyke Ave, Sterling Heights, MI - 39073151

Thank you for your kind review and you business. Anything else we can do please let us know

Seamless Gutters,gutter protection, and repairs. Attic Insulation, roofing