1-800-GOT-JUNK?

With Angi since March 2013

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company. We haul everything away from wherever the items are located and finish by sweeping up. Plus, we recycle and donate your junk whenever possible....

1-866-XS-TRASH LLC

Xs-Trash prides itself with Trust! Trust is a very important factor for our company esp when entering peoples homes. Its mandatory to do a background check on all Xs-Trash employees before hiring for our customers comfort and Trust! XS Trash is your #1 Solution in residential and commercial full service junk removal. Whatever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs including yard and construction debris, furniture and appliances, electronics and automotive scrap, and just about anything else you can think of. We are a family owned business with years of experience and an impeccable customer satisfaction record. We are an eco-friendly company, recycling and/or donating, with competitive rates, free same day estimates with no obligation, and honest, yet efficient uniformed employees. We service most areas throughout Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. We accept checks and all major credit cards Call 1-866-XS-TRASH now and let us do your dirty work!!

BDM Transport LLC

Our company specializes in residential and commercial relocation. We have been in business for over 30 years. Services Offered: - Move Management (for Commercial Clients) - Office furniture (Cubical) disassembly and reassembly - Emergency relocation (in as little as 2hrs) - Packing Services - Packing Materials

First Choice Hauling LLC

Dumpster Rentals Starting as low as $250 (Metro Detroit). We offer Demo's & Cleanouts, .

05/28/2018

Very efficient, thoughtful approach, worked through problems, were pleasant and professional, and cleaned up well. They worked hard and consistently until the job was done, and were responsive to any concerns or suggestions I may have relayed to them. When they realized they would fill up the entire truck for their morning run at our house, despite having planned to serve other customers that morn...

Description of Work
Clear out construction debris from crawl space, old shelves, etc from garage, assorted junk, old treadmill.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

11/15/2016

They were so good. They checked on what needed to be taken or kept or donated. They helped me with staying organized.

Description of Work
We hired them to help clear out my parents home.

Category hauling services

08/01/2015

It went well. They were kind of expensive though. For $100 they only moved a little bit of stuff. If they had moved more furniture for me with the price they charged, I probably would give them a good grade. They only moved a computer desk and a lot of hangers. They did take some stuff down in the basement for me that I wanted to move. They were here on time and got things done.

Description of Work
They came in and moved some furniture for me at the house and moved some stuff out.

08/20/2014

Description of Work
They picked up my washer. Very nice, courteous and professional. I would definitely call them again.

08/18/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned out junk from basement and other rooms in my home. They were on time, professional and did a very good job. I recommend this company.

Services, Junk Removal Service, Waste Collection Service