ServiceMaster Professional Cleaning

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

Specialize in all forms of disaster restoration and can work with and bill your insurance company directly....

Stanley Steemer Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Stanley Steemer is the industry leader in cleaning services.

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a minor fire -- mostly soot damage, confined to one part of our bedroom. Clean-up was pretty thorough (but we had to wait rather a while for it to be done). Clothing, curtains, etc., that had to be cleaned were gone for more than a month, which seemed excessive. Some items were sent to the wrong people, and we received items that belonged to someone else. It all got straightened out in the end, but for the price, I expected better. |As to the "use again" info, there are not a lot of people who do restoration cleaning where we live; that affects my answer.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to call them back to redo missed parts of the carpets. Left streaks when they did not overlay the cleaning wand.

05/29/2015

11/08/2014

My dog peed on the carpet so he pulled off the carpet and washed the back of it and got rid of the padding. He came back twice till he got the odour out. He did a lot of work on my carpet to get the dog pee out. I did have to replace the padding. Craig White out of Adriane came out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ServiceMaster. They cleaned my carpets.

10/28/2014

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, upholstery, smoke, water, fire, soot damage cleanup, sewer, trauma, janitorial, boat, RV cleaning & mattress.

Duct Cleaning