Keller Williams - The Monzo Group

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

19900 E 10 Mile Rd

St Clair Shores, MI 48080

Wall Street Journal recognition for Number 3 in the State of MIchigan / Real Trends “Top Teams in America” 2013-2018 Angie’s List "Super Service Award Winner" 2013-2018 (over 700 homes sold in 2018). HOUR Detroit Real Estate All Stars 2012-2018, 2013-2018 Trulia Top “1% of Agents “ 2007-2018 Zillow “Pro” “ Expert” 2009-2018 “Top Listing Group” 2013, 2014,2018 “Top Listing Team” 2012 "Top Listing Agents" 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 "Top Sales Agents" 2010-2016 Keller Williams "Cappers" 2008-2016 K.W. Silver Member K.W. Bronze Member K.W. Gold Member K.W. Quad Platinum Member Associations Grosse Point Board, Mcar NAR, REO Network Premier Partner, Realtor.com Premier agent, President of Cherry Creek Condominiums, Macomb County Property Investors MPOA, Property Rental & Managment , Zillow Premier Agent, Trulia Featured Agent, Neighborhood Specialist, Movoto Select Agent....

08/21/2020

Rick P.

Couldn't have gone any better it was perfect.

Description of Work
Realtor found us a home

06/12/2020

Jarir D.

In 2016 Maria Chirco was assisting me in obtaining a lease for a few years before purchasing a home. Maria was extremely helpful and knew what she was talking about. Maria also, helped my brother and I when we were searching for a commercial property, we were looking to invest in. Unexpectedly, my brother and I ended up moving to South Florida where we currently reside. Maria was a very fair and trusting agent and did her due diligence in every way possible. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an agent.

Description of Work
Look for home

02/25/2020

Joslyn M.

Ralph was very honest and knowledgeable about the entire home buying process. As a first time home buyer, he walked me through everything step by step. He was very easy to communicate with and worked around my work schedule. Extremely personable and I genuinely enjoyed working with him.

Description of Work
Buying a home

08/05/2019

Marjorie P.

Working with the Monzo Group was a real treat. They exceeded my expectations! Erick and his team were very repsonsive and friendly.

Description of Work
Sold my property

06/26/2019

Lindsay S.

The Monzo Group is fantastic! Erick is an amazing agent! He helped us sell our house and it sold for asking in 3 days! Erick is honest, works hard, and gets results... I highly recommend Erick Monzo and the Monzo Group for selling and purchasing you next home

Description of Work
Selling our house

05/15/2019

Katherine S.

Working with the Monzo Group is great! They understand investors, because they are investors. Not only do they find and present great opportunities, they make the process easy and efficient. Aaron Monzo has helped us with some great investments, as has Erick. We hope to do more business with them soon!

Description of Work
Real estate investments

03/28/2019

kharisman B.

Went good the process didn't take long at all.

Description of Work
Sale a home

03/24/2019

Sharee B.

Ms. Carol Wright came to my family's need at a somewhat difficult time. We needed to sale our family due to a family crisis. At first I didn't think we could get a fair price but Carol got it done and turned around what appeared to be a hopeless situation very quickly to a satisfactory solution. In addition to selling our family home Carol has been very helpful and persistent at assisting me with finding a new home for my children and I. Ms. Carol has definitely come through and given all that she has to assist me and I can honestly say I appreciate her every effort and she as dragged my somewhat difficult self from house to house. I really appreciate her professionalism, she is a true master at her craft!!

Description of Work
Real Estate Services

02/28/2019

mike F.

We use The Monzo Group to rent out all of our homes. They always act fast. They got us a tenant for this one in just 2 weeks in the middle of winter for more than we asked. Full background check, great income and no evictions. Thanks for an awesome job.

Description of Work
Rented out home

12/07/2018

Kenyatta M.

I chose Monzo Group simply due to their high online ratings. They quickly proved their worth! Their efficiency and professionalism helped ease the daunting task of selling my mom's home while I'm out of state. We did everything over the phone and I never felt alone or unsure of the next step. Beth was awesome!

Description of Work
Sell of home

11/01/2018

Valencia R.

I first contacted Erick Oct 19. He had a buyer the next day. That following day, I had another offer for an additional 8 grand and I close in 10 days! Nicole was also extremely helpful and responsive. I would recommend Monzo Group to ANYONE looking to buy or sell their home!

Description of Work
Selling house

09/25/2018

James M.

Very Good I am happy with the work done

Description of Work
Rails on porch

09/19/2018

lou P.

Eric and Beth were great to work with in the sale of the home. Eric helped with ideas and value benefits when I was remodeling the house. The house sold in one month once on the market. They helped with hiring a contractor to make a few minor repairs identified with the home inspection when we were out of state, The Monzo group was great to work with through the whole sales process.

Description of Work
Sale of Home

09/19/2018

Kelly D.

The Monzo Group helped us far beyond our expectations. Every conversation we had we felt that they had our best interest at heart and thought of so many things that never crossed our minds. We have bought and sold homes before but this time was different, this time we had knowledgeable , aggressive and caring people in our corner. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!

Description of Work
Sold home quick

09/11/2018

Danielle N.

Great job. Erick and his team were on top of everything from the beginning and negotiated to get me the best selling price.

Description of Work
Listing and selling my house.

08/26/2018

Jeanna F.

Erick Monzo was fantastic. Erick sold my home in less than a week, he got me more than $10,000.00 of the asking price and 45 days after to get into my new place. The Monzo Group Ladies especially Beth were so hospitable. I will recommend this Realtor as long as I live.

Description of Work
Selling my home

07/01/2018

Rachel G.

We cannot say enough good things about Erick Monzo and his team. From the first phone call until after we closed, this team is top-notch. Erick Monzo is very dedicated and professional, very courteous and intelligent. He really understands the business and treats his clients with the utmost respect. He worked so hard for us in both selling our home and buying our next home, advising us every step of the way and offering assistance whenever it was needed. We will continue to recommend him to anyone needing a realtor.

Description of Work
Selling and buying a home

06/01/2018

Jerry F.

It went very well. Every aspect of the project/transaction was handled swiftly and accurately. The high degree of professionalism made a challenging situation go quite well.

Description of Work
Marketed and sold a condo. Also coordinated updates to the property.

Category home remodeling, interior painters, real estate agents

05/03/2018

Jenny M.

Monzo group made the process of selling my mothers house smooth. They were a blessing during a stressful time.

Description of Work
Selling a home.

04/13/2018

Nicole C.

Sold for over my asking price in less than a week!

Description of Work
Sold a house

02/28/2018

LaMarcus T.

Erick and Anthony did an amazing job selling my home. Fast, professional, and efficient!! Great communication from beginning to end! Fantastic closing speed!! Will gladly recommend in the future!

Description of Work
Selling my property

02/05/2018

Lindsay S.

The Monzo Group is wonderful. Very prefessional and hardworking. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase or sell their home.

Description of Work
Erick Monzo of the Monzo Group helped us purchase our home.

12/20/2017

Dawn H.

Fantastic. Sold our home in just 8 days

Description of Work
Sell our home

11/02/2017

Griselda S.

FANTASTIC. Erick and his team were everything AND MORE of what I'd hope to get from an agent. This was our third attempt to sell our house since our move out-of-state in 2009. I was skeptical at this point of what was possible. I had to gear up and be ready for the headache of all the details before diving in for this third time. Erick handled it ALL. He was a champ. My champ. He stood up for us and didn't allow us to be swindled since we were unable to be present for repairs or negotiations. He was totally our advocate in every way. He is ethical, responsive, and totally sensitive to our needs. I couldn't have been any more impressed. I'm SO THANKFUL we found him. He sold our house in a month - EVEN with difficult tenants. Erick and his team are AMAZING. It was a bit of a leap of faith to hire him, but it paid off in spades. Thank you Monzo Group!

Description of Work
Selling my out-of-state home

10/31/2017

Chris V.

Very well, will definitely do business in the future!

Description of Work
Questions about my property and when is the best time to sell.

Tim Olson

While the big real estate teams brag about how big they are, we like to brag about the level of CUSTOMER SERVICE we provide. We are a small husband and wife team who offer BIG results. Angie’s List recently honored The Olson Realty Group with the Super Service Provider Award based on receiving all “A” reviews from clients. Furthermore, we’ve earned all 5 out of 5 star reviews from past clients on Zillow and Google. We offer much more than excellent customer service, we offer proven results! Last year we sold homes for 100% of the asking price in just 8 days, many of which resulted in bidding wars! Enough about us, how can we help you?

Brush It Up

Dedicated to meeting client expectations by delivering excellent service and quality, We listen to what you have to say and work with you to find a solution that’s quick and affordable! You can rely on us to restore your old structure so that it looks as good as ever. Get a FREE ESTIMATE today by sending us a message or giving us a call.

Veterans Residential Painting LLC

Michigan
    Michigan: Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing
    Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing

Listing, Buyers, & HUD - REO Agents. Property - Value Analysis, Management, & Maintenance. Investor Property - Allocation & Liquidation. Rental & Lease Services.