DESIGNS BY GWENDOLYN

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2007

Painting and wall covering contractor. Sell wall coverings, paint, window treatments....

Danjoefredco

Danjoefredco

Interior/Exterior painting and floor refinishing. A small professional company, with 6+years experience

06/27/2012

The painting went very well.  She had some great ideas regarding the accent areas to be painted. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the great room (kitchen, dinette, living room, hallway, stairwell and entry way) and sun room with 2 coats o Benjamin Moore Aura paint.

CATEGORY interior designers

07/23/2007

We have no complaints with our interior designer. The only thing she could improve on a little would be returning our calls a little quicker. It sometimes took a while for us to actually get in touch with her. She really has great ideas though and works well with her customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a 16 x 12 living room in our approximately 3000 square foot home. Designs by Gwendolyn helped me decide the layout of that living room and pick out the fabrics I wanted to use for that room.

CATEGORY interior designers

I have over 30 years experience as a painting and wall covering contractor. I do residential and commercial work.